Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Darrig Coupon Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
G23 Part 2 is here, so it's time for another Far Darrig event! Something in the waters have covered all of the Far Darrigs in black ink! Log in each day to receive coupons. Collect 15 coupons to receive a Black Darrig Doll Bag! This little fella picks up Phantasmal Remnants and Phantasmal Amalgams when summoned. Check out the full details here.

kgjkghjkgdjkfdgv4.png
SpareohDANIarts

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    since this bag has the same amount of space as the detective squirrel bag will the Black Darrig Doll Bag be a 2x2 in our main inventory? when we exchange our 15 coupons for the Black Darrig Doll Bag exchange ticket/coupon will we be able to sell or trade the exchange ticket?
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Wow, sure hell of a lot better than a month of fishing
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE
    Also part 2 of G23 so far is my personal favourite, since u get to play games with these cuties <3 >u<
    KingEphy
  • IronMarielIronMariel
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    When is the reset time for the coupon? I logged in at 11-12pm PDT and still haven't gotten my 2nd coupon for the day?
    hyperdrive
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Im on third day of this event now and i been logged in over an hour everyday. Yet i only got an coupon the first day?

How are you supposed to get more of these?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Wow, sure hell of a lot better than a month of fishing

The bag takes up more space in your inventory mind you. I think it's 3x2 like normal doll bags whereas the craftable one is 2x2
    Curiko wrote: »
    Im on third day of this event now and i been logged in over an hour everyday. Yet i only got an coupon the first day?

How are you supposed to get more of these?

You should get them by idling for 36 minutes without changing channels or logging out. I've gotten 3 so far and I think that's where everyone should be. I haven't heard of any glitches preventing this but you could submit a ticket if you're experiencing one.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    It's like a mini anthro Toothless and I wanna squeeze it.

That is all.
    Wolfsinger
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    i've been fsihing for the good portion of the day and have switched channels on reset and currently only have 1 of these coupons?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    dowie wrote: »
    i've been fsihing for the good portion of the day and have switched channels on reset and currently only have 1 of these coupons?

Yes, because fishing's not an event requirement. You get one coupon for staying logged in per day, and with six days to spare.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @bowie Your inventory didn't fill while you were fishing, did it? Because it could have been lost in the temporary inventory if you weren't paying attention to it.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Goddamn I'm so tired of these events

I've been waking up to missing coupons so often because my inventory have been full and the coupons for SOME GODDAMN REASON expires unlike EVERYTHING ELSE that's being nuked into your bag
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    TNinja wrote: »

I've been waking up to missing coupons so often because my inventory have been full and the coupons for SOME GODDAMN REASON expires unlike EVERYTHING ELSE that's being nuked into your bag

About time to clear up inventory or wait until you get a coupon and then go afk for whatever reason?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited July 28, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

About time to clear up inventory or wait until you get a coupon and then go afk for whatever reason?

Doesn't help when we've been having events that nuke our inventory.
    Pan's Magic Game Board. Pan's Magic Game tickets. Pan's Magic Game Spins. Magic Piece Grades, 1 through 4. Preferable duplicates because of how they operate when stacked.
    Vacation Coins. WEEKEND ITEMS, THANK YOU. EVEN MORE.
    Recent generation items eats your bag. Why even.
    And now we got an extra connous wings of goddess.

But the stupidest thing is that out of everything they're giving, these furry darrig tickets are the only ones that drops on the ground. There is literally no excuse to do that, when other items doesn't drop.
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Kinda sad. I been on every single day. Yet some days im just not getting any coupon. Today is last day and im missing one to complete it. :c
    I stayed logged in for not moving or anything for over an hour each day.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Curiko wrote: »
    Kinda sad. I been on every single day. Yet some days im just not getting any coupon. Today is last day and im missing one to complete it. :c
    I stayed logged in for not moving or anything for over an hour each day.

Are you sure that you didn't have a filled up inventory and heavens forbid, that it went to the temp inventory and got dropped?
    Or did you happen to log on after 11:23pm PT on any of those days?

I missed a few days and was still able to get the 15 with 3 days to spare.