Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) We have flying dogs, now a flying...

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited July 17, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
We now have flying cats as well:

It's an alternate version of Keroberos
giphy.gif

tumblr_psst83cVpA1vhrj38_540.gif
SherriRadiant DawnKaiwyth

Comments

• TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Where can I get one? 'Cause I'll take five! c: I know they aren't available yet
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    OMG I WANT THIS!~ Anyone who's a fan of Lunar, get your Nall and Ruby!
    Danievictria
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I WANT THESE TOO!

NEXON, TAKE MY MONEY!

Please no gacha.
    TwistedxFateLeineiSherriWolfsingerRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ferghus, time for another pint...
    WolfsingerpawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I somehow just know they're gonna gacha them. -_-
    they better not though or I swear to god I'll--
    TwistedxFate
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OMG yas!!! I so need one!!!
    Ktty wrote: »
    OMG yas!!! I so need one!!!

Why limit it to 1?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    OH MY GOSH I need an army of these! XD
    Gods and goatherders, PLEASE don't gacha these Nexon-
    Danievictria
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

What are you going to do with an army of them? Just curious.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It's too bad that they'll be locked behind another gachapon. I guess that's just how pets are now :(
    TwistedxFateWolfsingerpawcalypseSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 19, 2019
    I dunno I'm not really feeling this pet. Reminds me of a furry's wet dream oc. O_o;
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

What are you going to do with an army of them? Just curious.

Take over the world :3
    Nah that's too cliche....xD

Probably just be that one crazy old cat lady in the old house on the hill that everyone thinks is insane and maybe secretly a witch. I mean, look at the cats, they have bloody WINGS-
    I have simple aspirations in life
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    If I am remember the image they are going to be just like the other pets we just got. Pet gacha were one of them is guaranteed and the other is in the gacha.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    If I am remember the image they are going to be just like the other pets we just got. Pet gacha were one of them is guaranteed and the other is in the gacha.

Another guaranteed pet gacha? I'd rather just be able to buy a pet that I want, no gambling included, is that too much to ask?
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 21, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Another guaranteed pet gacha? I'd rather just be able to buy a pet that I want, no gambling included, is that too much to ask?

Seriously, if these pets were being sold 15k NX individually... I would buy both instantly with no regrets, but now i'm forced to spend extra 15k NX for stuff i don't want and i even might not get the pet i want. Good deal Nexon...
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherriBakushin
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I need them both, wouldn't mind if its guaranteed like the last pet gacha unlike previous ones.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    that flying cat is awesome. hopefully they will make it into a transformation as well. it is my goal to become every cat creature in mabi. would be willing to pay even 15k NX for a pet this adorable. please don't make it into another pet gacha that will take over 40k NX to obtain.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Negumiko wrote: »
    that flying cat is awesome. hopefully they will make it into a transformation as well. it is my goal to become every cat creature in mabi. would be willing to pay even 15k NX for a pet this adorable. please don't make it into another pet gacha that will take over 40k NX to obtain.

Looks like it's going to be exactly the same. People will buy pet boxes and will get the cat kneading chair at 3 points, 10 dye ampules at 5 points, 2 lvl200 pet pots at 8 points and at 10 it looks like we get the black one. I guess you can dye the yellow one, that'll be cool. But I'm just saying that's what it looks like.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »

Looks like it's going to be exactly the same. People will buy pet boxes and will get the cat kneading chair at 3 points, 10 dye ampules at 5 points, 2 lvl200 pet pots at 8 points and at 10 it looks like we get the black one. I guess you can dye the yellow one, that'll be cool. But I'm just saying that's what it looks like.

Welp.....Time to save up again -.-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It's just a nimbus pet.