Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Finding a new novel book

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
in Help
Does anyone here know which NPC that gives "The Guardian's Path" aka G21 novel book at?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I don't think one was ever implemented. :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think Shuan sells it? For 5 basic baltane seals.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Greta wrote: »

I don't think so, he sells the G20 book instead of G21 book; but thanks for trying.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    RoyRed wrote: »

I don't think so, he sells the G20 book instead of G21 book; but thanks for trying.

I can only assume that they either forgot or decided that it's unnecessary because G21 pretty much didn't introduce lots of new characters or so on.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I haven't finished G21, so I'm not sure, but have you tried the ghostly kid with the glasses? Kadok, I think?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    RoyRed wrote: »

He does? I thought Eirawen gave the G20 book and Shuan sold the Baltane Unit book..
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Sherri wrote: »
    He does? I thought Eirawen gave the G20 book and Shuan sold the Baltane Unit book..

Eirawen gives you the G19 book. The Baltane Unit and G20 books can be purchased from Shuan for 20 basic seals and 5 basic seals respectively.

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Update at 1-20-2020, I finally found the G21 novel book from Shuan by paying 5 basic Baltane seals.
    Fluorette