Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

quin's commissions [alexina] - items/$$$ CLOSED

ExpelliarmusExpelliarmus
Mabinogi Rep: 570
edited July 28, 2019 in Art Creations
tumblr_pu98m9O7PX1vkiweyo1_1280.png

hey i'm quinrose from the alexina server and i'm opening up art commissions here on the forums for the first time. i'll be opening up a limited amount of slots featuring the following styles: regular and painted styles. prices and details are as follows

regular style: waist up depiction of a SINGLE character in a fully cell-shaded style, simple background optional - 35$ (paypal/venmo)
tumblr_ptkxwnR1ln1sq8glho1_1280.png
tumblr_ptw50zn4Ks1sq8glho2_1280.png
tumblr_pswxewandd1sq8glho2_1280.png
tumblr_p2658szMhv1sq8glho1_1280.pnj

painted style: chest/shoulder up depiction of a SINGLE character rendered in a painterly style, no background/transparent background - 25$ (paypak/venmo)
tumblr_oswrtqZWaW1sq8glho1_1280.pnj
tumblr_osy87uOVdD1sq8glho1_1280.png
tumblr_pu5cmp2fbd1sq8glho1_1280.pnj

payment is taken upfront before the commission is started. i am open to sending progress screenshots to the commissioner upon request. as for the timeframe for each commission, it will depend upon your place in the queue, but generally a regular style commission will take 2-3 days, and a painted style 1-2 days. for this round of commissions, i will only be taking FOUR slots, and i will update this forum if all four are taken. if you're interested in commissioning me, please fill out the following form:

ign and server:
preferred art style: (painted or regular)
payment method: (item or $$)
references: (any and all references of your character)
pose reference: (an optional pose reference, if you don't have a preferred pose you can leave this blank)

i will contact you in game if you fill out this form, and we can arrange all details then.

if you're on alexina, i am also open to exchanging items for art. below is a list of items eligible along with the equivalent art piece i'd trade them for.

cherry blossom outfit (M) - ANY style of art piece
black heavenly grace wings - ANY style of art piece
blind trim hair beauty coupon - painted style piece

aaaaand that's it for now. thank you for checking me out!
AlynniaArdaitheImaizumi

Comments

• EvieCEvieC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited July 13, 2019
    ign and server: Evie/ Nao
    preferred art style: (painted or regular) Regular
    payment method: (item or $$) - Paypal
    references: (any and all references of your character) - https://i.imgur.com/hcI7XtC.png

Pose - any pose is fine, to give you a bit more background on him, hes very mischievous, playful, total flirt. Hope that helps!
  • ExpelliarmusExpelliarmus
    Evviee wrote: »
    ign and server: Evie/ Nao
    preferred art style: (painted or regular) Regular
    payment method: (item or $$) - Paypal
    references: (any and all references of your character) - https://i.imgur.com/hcI7XtC.png

Pose - any pose is fine, to give you a bit more background on him, hes very mischievous, playful, total flirt. Hope that helps!

thanks so much for your interest, i've added you so we can get started (:
    commission for Evie/Nao !!
    evie.png
    ImaizumiGakkuriaquaAlynniaNyuuHokusai
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited July 19, 2019
    Hi, I'm interested in a commission but was hoping if you could add me on Discord to discuss? It's the best way to contact/communicate on there for me due to working the weekend >.< Discord: Senpai#1478

EDIT: I decided to make a form as well
    ign and server: Alynnia80 / Alexina
    preferred art style: Regular
    payment method: Paypal
    references: https://imgur.com/a/09BEVdf
    pose reference: puu.sh/DV3h9/42bb38a475.jpg

Details:
    - Her eye color is silvery-white, similar to her Mabi eyes (Reference: puu.sh/DV3ju/bbddd18d2d.jpg
    - Include her aviator shades from her character reference~
    - More can be discuss on Discord c:
    Imaizumi
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Hey! I hope it's alright to just pop in here to say that I love your artwork! The lines are so clean and the poses and expressions are so pretty!
    ImaizumiAlynnia
    Ardaithe wrote: »
    Hey! I hope it's alright to just pop in here to say that I love your artwork! The lines are so clean and the poses and expressions are so pretty!

thank u so much (: this means a lot
    Ardaithe
    commission for Alynnia80 of alexina!! thank you!!!!
    tumblr_pv2q4sCqf31sq8glho1_1280.png
    ImaizumiAlynniaArdaitheNyuuHokusai
    commission for Wakasagihime//Alexina !!!
    wakasagi_new.png
    ImaizumiAlynniaNyuuHokusai
    hello all! i have decided to close this forum/shop a little earlier than i had originally planned. thank you to everyone who stopped by! i hope to open again in the future.
    ImaizumiAlynnia