Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spam Dungeons

RiukRiuk
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
Hi all, I would like to ask you what dung I need to spam (got 100+ unrestricted pass) more for dropping mats/es, Alby HM or Rundal HM?

Thank you
  1. What dungeon I need to spam for good mats and es?27 votes
    1. Alby HM
       33% (9 votes)
    2. Rundal HM
       30% (8 votes)
    3. Both
       37% (10 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Which materials?
  • RiukRiuk
    for Celtic weapons and OP stuff ahah
    not considering destructive robe (too hard to get it for me now)
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    If you use a cocoon for keys, then Alby will yield more of those type of mats. But I personally prefer doing Rundal way more 'cause it's shorter.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Alby. For more chests and quicker clear time.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Alby is what I spam. Good exp, lots of drops (granted it's 99% garbage regardless of which dungeon you run), and pretty mindless.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

I am gonna get flamed for this. XD
    SherriGaby5011
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Just make sure you spam regular adv so you have plenty of cocoons. Pretend you don't have enough when in parties and quickly open up unopened chests after everyone leaves. >:]

Everyone will realize what's up the same moment you will end crafting the second key.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Unconventional tactic, but there are kindred souls out there.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

Everyone will realize what's up the same moment you will end crafting the second key.

Hey if I have enough to craft a second key as others do, not everyone in the party will. lol.

Just wait before crafting 3rd or even 4th keys. Wait for everyone to get back to the lobby. It doesn't always work though, but hey if your passes don't expire you can just hang out until they do leave. It's your passes.
    Wolfsinger
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Raishii wrote: »
    If you use a cocoon for keys, then Alby will yield more of those type of mats. But I personally prefer doing Rundal way more 'cause it's shorter.

not sure I'm going about this wrong but alby is much shorter for me , especially with rundal having super tanky mobs
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »

Hey if I have enough to craft a second key as others do, not everyone in the party will. lol.

Just wait before crafting 3rd or even 4th keys. Wait for everyone to get back to the lobby. It doesn't always work though, but hey if your passes don't expire you can just hang out until they do leave. It's your passes.

Oh those chests? Turns out a Key was inside already > w>
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Raishii wrote: »

not sure I'm going about this wrong but alby is much shorter for me , especially with rundal having super tanky mobs

The only mobs I ever feel are tanky are the Skeleton Captains, but besides them, everything dies kinda quickly in there.
  • RiukRiuk
    Thank you all for sharing your experiences :D