Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Older character doll bags/gems

SpareohSpareoh
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Feedback and Suggestions
I know it's not a suggestion that would actually make the game more exciting or anything. But I'm a little sad that these little character gem things and doll bags weren't a thing yet back when the Saga: Iria came out. The Ruairi, Tarlach and Mari doll bags are already a thing so making them into gems should be easy? What about little Akule, Shamala Millia, Maike or Dowra? A little surprised that there's not already Ace characters out like Merlin or Starlet.

Bringing back old and outdated chapter characters probably won't actually be a thing. But what about that "popularity contest" that we all have to vote on? Nothing actually comes out of it except "yay look at who you all like the most!" Maybe the top 3 winners of that would get their own gems?

KensamaofmariHisahimeSherriByff

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I want a mini gem of Treasure Hunter ;-;
    Spareoh
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    There are Ace character doll bags.

I would like Hagi and Anju doll bags either in their transformations, or human.
    SpareohByff
  • UrufuUrufu
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Give me a mini Shamala that transforms into her panther form any time you use the transformation skill.
    ByffSpareoh
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Urufu wrote: »
    Give me a mini Shamala that transforms into her panther form any time you use the transformation skill.

Like that one white cat pet that turns into a "little girl" during eweca? I would pay so much money for that.
    Urufu