Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - July 25th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 25, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 25th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, July 25th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Windows Update.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 5:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.
  • The Far Darrigs appreciate your help in retrieving their lost coinses! Thus, the Far Darrig Coin Event is ending.
  • Master Plan Week 6: 'Life Renown' Weekly Boost Mission, 2x Skill Training, and Free Merlin Hero Talent Rebirth is ending.
  • Master Plan Week 7: 'Combat' Weekly Boost Mission, 2x AP, and Free Professor J Hero Talent Rebirth is starting.
  • Time for some fun in the sun with the return of the Connous Beach Vacation event, and more!?
  • Pick out a new beach outfit with the Summer Vacation Discount!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Nice Beach Event... leave the Mojito at 50 AP please....
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Did I hear mojitos?
    eikoden
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    "Pick out a new beach outfit with the Summer Vacation Discount!" I'm actually curious about this.
    eikoden
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Time to die in the Connous Beach again by griefers who use Urn Gachas to summon field bosses on top of everyones heads...
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 24, 2019
    So you guys are gonna look into the Tara shadow missions that glitch out this maint, right?
    Gonna be quite annoying for people wanting to grind for levels during 2x ap in Tara when missions have a possibility of glitching.
    Liberateeikoden
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I've never had Tara shadow missions glitch on me, except for this week. It has happened like 5 times! It's driving me absolutely nuts. >_<
    eikoden
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ladame wrote: »
    I've never had Tara shadow missions glitch on me, except for this week. It has happened like 5 times! It's driving me absolutely nuts. >_<

Unlucky!
    I only experienced it once like weeks ago.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Nice Beach Event... leave the Mojito at 50 AP please....

yes there still 50 :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Everyone, remember to put your unused items in the trash cans and don't pollute the beach.