Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Connous Beach Vacation is back!

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Meankidd wrote: »
    Does anyone know the drop rate of Magical Piece Details

By defeating monsters at or above your level?
    Cause I have been killing boss levels for an hour straight and have had none drop.

It's VERY abysmal.
    From the 3 kitchen dungeons I've done I've only gotten around 6 pieces.
    I have my -cp gear on and the enemies are boss, and the drops are still godawful.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    Sai wrote: »
    [Natural dyes can be made once per real-life day.]

More like ATTEMPTED once. You click X even at the start and it's game over.

Omg, yeah. I played the game, time ended and got wrong color so i clicked X. Apparently you don't get any more attempts.

Fix this event Nexon. It's even worse than already was.

You have to click on Start when the timer ends.

20+ attempts later, I got my desired dye.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited July 25, 2019
    No seriously, what the hell is a Doug
    EDIT
    Found it. And still can't register a main character.

What is going on.
    KrissyPootel
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735

Omg, yeah. I played the game, time ended and got wrong color so i clicked X. Apparently you don't get any more attempts.

I can confirm that should you attempt to make a dye, and then exit before completing a dye, the game prohibits you from attempting again. It looks like they added a barrier at the NPC level which doesn't check whether you made a dye, rather only if you tried to (I exited to check which item I wanted to dye, only for it to not let me make the dye afterwards).

Similarly, I noticed that the "freebie" that Hafgan is supposed to give the player for talking to them (either "total" or "consecutive count") didn't work the first time I tried to do so (he offered, but the game didn't count it).

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    This event is so confusing and broken... urgh, I have a headache..
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Talking to Hafgan registers your character as the main character. Once you receive your drink and vacation box, you've been registered. The prompt is missing, but the registration still happens I believe.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited July 25, 2019
    Has anyone gotten a coin just for logging in? I've gotten the 2 coins for being on for 36mins, but not for logging in. I'm guessing it's because I wasn't able to select a main character?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Delet dis.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Megasoul wrote: »

I can confirm that should you attempt to make a dye, and then exit before completing a dye, the game prohibits you from attempting again. It looks like they added a barrier at the NPC level which doesn't check whether you made a dye, rather only if you tried to (I exited to check which item I wanted to dye, only for it to not let me make the dye afterwards).

Similarly, I noticed that the "freebie" that Hafgan is supposed to give the player for talking to them (either "total" or "consecutive count") didn't work the first time I tried to do so (he offered, but the game didn't count it).

Whether you "succeed" or "fail", clicking the Start button again lets you retry.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 26, 2019
    Talking to Hafgan to get the free login point:

He always gives it to you and says that you now have 1 day of consecutive logins. You can do this hundreds of times, he'll always give it to you and say that you now have 1 day of consecutive logins.

But you will still have 0 login points.

* Doing the daily shadow missions gave me no vacation coins either.

Also, with how broken everything is: Are there supposed to be daily event quests? Because I have no event quests and no event tab in my quest window. Were there supposed to be beach party events?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DAY TWO

Got the two 36 minute login vacation coins.
    Still no vacation coins from Daily Shadow Missions.

The wording confuses me too:
    ` ` `
    1. Get a coin for logging in. (Don't think I did)

2. Get 2 coins for consecutive logins (Don't think I did)

3. Get 2 coins for staying online for 36 minutes (Working got today's and yesterday's)

4. Earn a vacation coin for each of the two Daily Quests(Don't think I did. And is this for event quests or Shadow Missions?)

5. Earn a Special Coin for 7 or 10 consecutive login days (can't test yet)

6. Earn event rewards on certain dates (can't test yet)

7. Talk to Hafgan to get your daily Drink and Vacation Boxes. (Working)

Total logins: 0
    Total Consecutive logins: 0

` ` `
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited July 25, 2019
    Hey, @katherz, you people still didn't fix ANYTHING.

There better be compensation for this. I don't spend money on this game for nothing.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Talking to Hafgan to get the free login point:

He always gives it to you and says that you now have 1 day of consecutive logins. You can do this hundreds of times, he'll always give it to you and say that you now have 1 day of consecutive logins.

But you will still have 0 login points.

* Doing the daily shadow missions gave me no vacation coins either.

Also, with how broken everything is: Are there supposed to be daily event quests? Because I have no event quests and no event tab in my quest window

Yes, but, as usual, someone threw a wrench in the server room, and now the event doesn't work for a lot of people.

tbh, I should've expected something like this.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    When ya let Ferghus in....
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Hey, @katherz, you people still didn't fix ANYTHING.

There better be compensation for this. I don't spend money on this game for nothing.

No, you spent money for items or VIP service, not for the event. They said they're working on it, so stop with the entitlement.
    LeineiSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Nexon, just SHUT DOWN this event. It's not working how it's supposed to be and people are only losing coins.
    I'm still waiting for that Monster Dodge event which didn't work properly after it was released second time and you guys postponed it. Been months since then and i see it's not coming back.
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    i havent been able to get any login coins either, when i talk to the guy he just gives me the cocktail and the vacation box
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Guys, calm down and keep things civil. We'll probably get an extension because of the issue. The fact that they haven't mentioned anything to us about it likely means they had to contact the Korea branch for a fix. Hopefully, everything will be resolved soon. Just chill out and do something else for the time being.
    Draech
  • GretaGreta
    Leinei wrote: »
    Guys, calm down and keep things civil. We'll probably get an extension because of the issue. The fact that they haven't mentioned anything to us about it likely means they had to contact the Korea branch for a fix. Hopefully, everything will be resolved soon. Just chill out and do something else for the time being.

I don't think so. We never got back balloons and darrig coins from 12 hour maintenance... It's possible that they might shrug this off too.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Leinei wrote: »

I don't think so. We never got back balloons and darrig coins from 12 hour maintenance... It's possible that they might shrug this off too.

Well, it's better to give them the time to diagnose the problem and get back to us rather than come out prematurely with the pitchforks and torches demanding compensation. Also, if we're talking about the thing on July 3rd, didn't they give us double rainbow for the incident?

Turning off the event temporarily might be a good idea so people don't continue to get stressed out over it.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 26, 2019
    DAY TWO

The wording confuses me too:
    ` ` `
    1. Get a coin for logging in. (Don't think I did)

2. Get 2 coins for consecutive logins (Don't think I did)

3. Get 2 coins for staying online for 36 minutes (Working got today's and yesterday's 4 coins in total)

4. Earn a vacation coin for each of the two Daily Quests(Don't think I did. And is this for event quests or Shadow Missions?)

5. Earn a Special Coin for 7 or 10 consecutive login days (can't test yet)

6. Earn event rewards on certain dates (can't test yet)

7. Talk to Hafgan to get your daily Drink and Vacation Boxes. (Working)

Total logins: 0
    Total Consecutive logins: 0

` ` `
    Aaaaand that concludes today's diagnoses! Good luck ::wave::
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 26, 2019
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    DAY TWO

Aaaaand that concludes today's diagnoses! Good luck ::wave::

Actually, considering you haven't labelled a root cause for the issue, I don't think that can be labelled a diagnosis, but a mere observation of symptoms. ::double-handed thumbs-up::

Furthermore, if they require a fix from Korea, it's probably going to be at least until Monday before we get the fix.