Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who’s your pick?

Comments

• ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    I don't really care what we'd get as a crossover, I would just want the crossover event to actually be an event with some effort put into it.

The Fate Stay Night, MMO Junkie, and Re:Zero events were all terrible and only memorable for how lackluster they were. Anyone remember how much more there was to the Vocaloid and, as reluctant as I am to admit it, the SAO crossovers???
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited July 25, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    This is one of the few times that I'm glad that Nexon KR doesn't listen to us.

Sure.

Changed your name here, too, eh?

You're not making much of an attempt at hiding.

I took it as a change in scenery.

Maybe if they changed their avatar, I wouldn't notice, but they had to be consistent.

And even then, the toxic-ness in her reply is clearly that of Gaea.
    I don't really care what we'd get as a crossover, I would just want the crossover event to actually be an event with some effort put into it.

The Fate Stay Night, MMO Junkie, and Re:Zero events were all terrible and only memorable for how lackluster they were. Anyone remember how much more there was to the Vocaloid and, as reluctant as I am to admit it, the SAO crossovers???

If Vocaloid and SAO are what you consider to be "higher quality", then you must not be expecting much.
    GretaBlissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 25, 2019
    Nvm.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited July 25, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Nvm.

Yeah, same here. Nvm.
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    1.Attack on Titan(Tera was lucky to get a crossover from this,I hope nexon does this as well)
    2.Fairy Tail
    3.Food Wars!Shokugeki no Soma
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    edited July 25, 2019
    If Vocaloid and SAO are what you consider to be "higher quality", then you must not be expecting much.

The media in question isn't what I consider to be higher quality, it was the events themselves that I considered to be of higher quality.
    Fate's crossover had a single daily RP mission that got stale incredibly quickly after playing as all three characters at least once.
    MMO Junkie, as far as I can remember, only made you spam normal dungeons for a box with bracelets in it.
    Re: Zero rehashed that terrible wolf-dodging event and then pit us in an NPC-defense RP mission that was too difficult to be fun.

I might just be remembering the Vocaloid and SAO events wrongly, but it feels like they had more content to offer than the other three I've mentioned.

Though, given how those three went, I guess you're not wrong. I'm not expecting much at this point because the crossover events have become nothing more than low-effort cash grabs.
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    1. Persona 5
    2. Shield Hero
    3. Noragami
    Sherri
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

The media in question isn't what I consider to be higher quality, it was the events themselves that I considered to be of higher quality.
    Fate's crossover had a single daily RP mission that got stale incredibly quickly after playing as all three characters at least once.
    MMO Junkie, as far as I can remember, only made you spam normal dungeons for a box with bracelets in it.
    Re: Zero rehashed that terrible wolf-dodging event and then pit us in an NPC-defense RP mission that was too difficult to be fun.

I might just be remembering the Vocaloid and SAO events wrongly, but it feels like they had more content to offer than the other three I've mentioned.

Though, given how those three went, I guess you're not wrong. I'm not expecting much at this point because the crossover events have become nothing more than low-effort cash grabs.

I was partly speaking of the events, yes. Vocaloid relied heavily on buying the Character Cards, and SAO was just a sloppy small questline that was otherwise just more Gacha.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yummei wrote: »
    1.Attack on Titan(Tera was lucky to get a crossover from this,I hope nexon does this as well)
    2.Fairy Tail
    3.Food Wars!Shokugeki no Soma

Food wars would work as long as they integrate all ingredients that cannot be currently used.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 26, 2019

I was partly speaking of the events, yes. Vocaloid relied heavily on buying the Character Cards, and SAO was just a sloppy small questline that was otherwise just more Gacha.

SAO had boring fishing with abysmal and now irrelevant swimsuits, useless ice dragon poop collection and dungeon spam for combo cards or something like that. All i got from that event was a single SAO Nishida and Lisbeth titles. Re: Zero and Fate/Stay Night UBW was way better. Got a bunch of personal shopping bags, Puck support dolls, first and second titles from those.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    edited July 26, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    SAO had boring fishing with abysmal and now irrelevant swimsuits, useless ice dragon poop collection and dungeon spam for combo cards or something like that. All i got from that event was a single SAO Nishida and Lisbeth titles. Re: Zero and Fate/Stay Night UBW was way better. Got a bunch of personal shopping bags, Puck support dolls, first and second titles from those.

Ahh, well, I guess my lacking memory might have just been glorifying them in my mind then. -shrugs- Regardless, I know that I didn't enjoy the other crossovers we've had. I just think that if we have to have crossover events, then the devs should try to take the limited opportunity that they have to make it a unique or fun experience like how the Cursed Labyrinth or Samhain events were when they were first introduced. (Those two only being examples of events that I personally enjoyed. I'm sure there are older ones that many would like to see come back instead.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Sure.

Meh. I just like to have a little semblance of continuity online.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ruinitive wrote: »
    Noragami

Yes pls
    I will set up a shrine and donate all my gold to Yato
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Sherri wrote: »
    Ruinitive wrote: »
    Noragami

Yes pls
    I will set up a shrine and donate all my gold to Yato

5 yen is enough. ;)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    efe4009b96aef203c613c620ea291b2b334a54a0_hq.gif
    SherriLeineiRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

Sure.

Yes, because changing your name, only to go out in public and say "HEY, I USED TO BE SO-AND-SO!", having done so when your initial reason for changing your name was so people wouldn't know your new name.

Like, if you were put in the Witness Protection Program, only to choose, one day, to go up to the people who you were put in the Witness Protection Program to be safe from, and say "HEY, I'M THE PERSON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! I WAS PUT IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!"
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Sure.

Yes, because changing your name, only to go out in public and say "HEY, I USED TO BE SO-AND-SO!", having done so when your initial reason for changing your name was so people wouldn't know your new name.

Like, if you were put in the Witness Protection Program, only to choose, one day, to go up to the people who you were put in the Witness Protection Program to be safe from, and say "HEY, I'M THE PERSON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! I WAS PUT IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!"

What does it matter, dude? It's her name and she can do what she wants with it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 27, 2019
    Maybe if they changed their avatar, I wouldn't notice, but they had to be consistent.

And even then, the toxic-ness in her reply is clearly that of Gaea.

You're the one being "toxic" that's why I made a simple reply of 'sure' because we haven't been impressed with you lately dude. You've been in nothing but a fowl mood and have been very vocal about it. Although we are not sure whats eating you exactly.

But SURE, I'm the one being toxic for saying SURE. Ok SURE. lol.

I already made a lengthy reply to you about this. It's time for us to move on.