Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new event is broken!!!!!!!

Comments

• NotkanamiNotkanami
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Also, if you're making a dye, if you cancel out of thegame or crash out, you can;t make a dye that day. I'm stuck here with no dye because someone wanted to trade me
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Are you suppose to win something for completing the puzzle mini game? The first time I completed it, I closed out of the npc chat menu before finishing it and I didn't revive anything for doing it. So I tried the puzzle mini game again without closing anything an still got nothing. The game just remains at the completed puzzle until I close out of it.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    the event broken cant register as main chars or get pice oe get coin -.-
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Hold wrote: »
    Are you suppose to win something for completing the puzzle mini game? The first time I completed it, I closed out of the npc chat menu before finishing it and I didn't revive anything for doing it. So I tried the puzzle mini game again without closing anything an still got nothing. The game just remains at the completed puzzle until I close out of it.

No. The puzzle mini-game is just there for fun.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited July 26, 2019
    lolpopper wrote: »

I believe the main character will be the one who you signed up with last time we had the Connous Beach event. The first timers will be asked to pick a main still.

Still a broken event with a lot of problems.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Sai wrote: »
    lolpopper wrote: »

I believe the main character will be the one who you signed up with last time we had the Connous Beach event. The first timers will be asked to pick a main still.

Still a broken event with a lot of problems.

either that or it auto acept main char first time you talk him
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    do u guys agree that its fair to ask for "vacation coins" as compensation
    for every number of coins that we should have received while the event is broken
    having the event extended is a good solution too

Im waiting for someone else to mention this cause I asked about it from the past event
    and found out that i made a mistake along with others that also assumed that the event got shortened
    or got confused with the term last collection day with the last day of the event
    I thought it would still be possible to trade balloons for coins after the collection periods
    but I guess not and that npc is just there for a whole week doing nothing

I think the trigger for the character registration of this event to be broken is using the orange wing of goddess
    I remember having the event quest talk to "Hafgan" before using the orange feathers/wings
    so unless somebody went to "Connous Beach Metallurgy Site" without using the wings
    and was able to register and start receiving vacation coins normally
    proving that the problem to the main character registration starts with the orange wings
    PlatinaKoki
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 26, 2019
    I think it's more fair to give Nexon a little more time to figure things out. It might be extensive and require a fix from Korea. They could give us an extension on the event (provided they're allowed) to give us the same amount of time we would have had if the issue hadn't arisen. I don't like it when people jump to 'demanding compensation' before the issue goes on for a while. That 12 hour maintenance? They gave us Double Rainbow.

So, it would be just best to chill out and go do something else for a while and stop making pitchfork and torches posts. Stressing out the team looking into the issue isn't going to do anything but stress them out especially if they have to wait on a fix from another country. They're working on it.

Go watch some Youtube, go for a walk, go shopping, whatever. If this event being broken is stressing people out this much that they jump to demanding compensation right off the bat, we need to step away from it.

@noobodyzxz Looking into the wing is a really good idea. In regard to the Balloon NPC, he's just there so people can collect the prizes for the final week. So he only does next to nothing. =D
    DraechnoobodyzxzSherri
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited July 26, 2019
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    do u guys agree that its fair to ask for "vacation coins" as compensation
    for every number of coins that we should have received while the event is broken
    having the event extended is a good solution too

Im waiting for someone else to mention this cause I asked about it from the past event
    and found out that i made a mistake along with others that also assumed that the event got shortened
    or got confused with the term last collection day with the last day of the event
    I thought it would still be possible to trade balloons for coins after the collection periods
    but I guess not and that npc is just there for a whole week doing nothing

I think the trigger for the character registration of this event to be broken is using the orange wing of goddess
    I remember having the event quest talk to "Hafgan" before using the orange feathers/wings
    so unless somebody went to "Connous Beach Metallurgy Site" without using the wings
    and was able to register and start receiving vacation coins normally
    proving that the problem to the main character registration starts with the orange wings

100% yes.

And I'm keeping count on how many coins Nexon owes me, as well as total logins.

If they mess something up, it is on them to properly compensate the players (I remember the days when they would give a 30 minute 2x monster exp pot as "compensation", to the point where it became a joke in and of itself.)
    Leinei wrote: »
    I think it's more fair to give Nexon a little more time to figure things out. It might be extensive and require a fix from Korea. They could give us an extension on the event (provided they're allowed) to give us the same amount of time we would have had if the issue hadn't arisen. I don't like it when people jump to 'demanding compensation' before the issue goes on for a while. That 12 hour maintenance? They gave us Double Rainbow.

So, it would be just best to chill out and go do something else for a while and stop making pitchfork and torches posts. Stressing out the team looking into the issue isn't going to do anything but stress them out especially if they have to wait on a fix from another country. They're working on it.

Go watch some Youtube, go for a walk, go shopping, whatever. If this event being broken is stressing people out this much that they jump to demanding compensation right off the bat, we need to step away from it.

@noobodyzxz Looking into the wing is a really good idea. In regard to the Balloon NPC, he's just there so people can collect the prizes for the final week. So he only does next to nothing. =D
    Nexon has had over 10 years to get their act together.

If they haven't by now, I doubt they ever will.

Accountability seems to be a foreign concept these days.
    ChaosShadowGreta
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590

If you don't like it, get off the game, get off the forums, and get a life that doesn't include being a GIANT TROLL!!!
    DraechLeineiSebastian
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited July 26, 2019

If you don't like it, get off the game, get off the forums, and get a life that doesn't include being a GIANT TROLL!!!

Yes, because their post was clearly made with the intent to troll, and yours, by comparison, is just beaming with maturity...

Off-topic sarcasm aside, I find myself agreeing with noobody and PlatinaKoki. Nexon should be held accountable when issues arise with events like this one. That said, to their credit, they were quick to start a maintenance for this! Hopefully there won't be any issues with it once the current maintenance is over. I've got an alt to grab Mojitos for. :)
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Hold wrote: »

No. The puzzle mini-game is just there for fun.

Figures and its the 1 mini game I actually like. I just hope they can at least speed up the card flips in the Memory Match mini game, it takes several seconds for a card to turn over animation.
    PlatinaKoki
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 26, 2019
    Wow not only did I miss yesterday's dye cause I wanted to find a less populated area to play it so it wouldn't lag.(Bad computer)
    I missed today's too because I disconnected during it!

Get rid of this event. I'm so annoyed.
    This is not even fair.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Harukari wrote: »
    Wow not only did I miss yesterday's dye cause I wanted to find a less populated area to play it so it wouldn't lag.(Bad computer)
    I missed today's too because I disconnected during it!

Get rid of this event. I'm so annoyed.
    This is not even fair.

There's always tomorrow and there are always other ways of getting those dyes for future use. -pat pat-
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited July 26, 2019
    Not re-opening the dye window is a really daft way of implementing it. The dokidoki version let you re-open the window and the dye buttons were greyed out if you had made your dye for that day. Why can't it just be like that?

Better yet, put some banners on the beach so I can dye them all red again.
    KensamaofmariGreta
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

You seem to be new, kid, so.... yeah. Not sure how I can help you. Take some ritalin, and sit over in the corner, please.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 26, 2019
    I like how I can't get my Tara daily coin because I did the mission before the emergency maintenence

Thank's for extending the event at least. I'll just get it later.

And I want a name change coupon already. Geez!
  • LeineiLeinei

You seem to be new, kid, so.... yeah. Not sure how I can help you. Take some ritalin, and sit over in the corner, please.

Dragoolfire's been around for a while. Where have you been? O_o
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

giphy.gif
  • LeineiLeinei

giphy.gif

So, why are you jumping over my head?
    DraechSebastianDragoolfire