Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Connous Beach Vacation is back!

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Leinei wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    DAY TWO

Got the two 36 minute login vacation coins.
    Still no vacation coins from Daily Shadow Missions.

Aaaaand that concludes today's diagnoses! Good luck ::wave::

Actually, considering you haven't labelled a root cause for the issue, I don't think that can be labelled a diagnosis, but a mere observation of symptoms. ::double-handed thumbs-up::

Furthermore, if they require a fix from Korea, it's probably going to be at least until Monday before we get the fix.
    Then Nexon should cancel the event, remove all event items gained since the end of maint yesterday, and wait until they have a COMPLETELY FIXED version before even thinking about adding it in.

Y'know, what EVERY OTHER COMPANY DOES before releasing something.
    Danievictria
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I logged on at 1125 last night, which probably means I missed yesterday's vacation coins, because I got the coins at 1204am.
    Other than that, I fell asleep right after.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    They might have to do a rollback to take back the ap people got from incidental mojitos. That might upset people too. But yeah, I've said it before. End the event temporarily until fixed.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited July 26, 2019
    They might have to do a rollback to take back the ap people got from incidental mojitos. That might upset people too. But yeah, I've said it before. End the event temporarily until fixed.

Boy, I hope they don't have to do a rollback. I just got Doppleganger up to r3...That's a lot of dead grizzlies and foxes!
  • LeineiLeinei

Boy, I hope they don't have to do a rollback. I just got Doppleganger up to r3...That's a lot of dead grizzlies and foxes!

I just beat g23 too. =(
    Danievictria
  • SashalicousSashalicous
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    The event isn't working right for me, i never got the vacation coin for logging in. i did the daily shadow mission and got no coins. the magical pieces grade 1 either have a VERY low drop rate or they ain't dropping at all. :(
  • LeineiLeinei
    The event isn't working right for me, i never got the vacation coin for logging in. i did the daily shadow mission and got no coins. the magical pieces grade 1 either have a VERY low drop rate or they ain't dropping at all. :(

How about after maintenance?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sai wrote: »
    [Natural dyes can be made once per real-life day.]

More like ATTEMPTED once. You click X even at the start and it's game over.

Don't click X, if you don't like the shade let the game end and try again without closing the window.

Time to stock up EVEN MORE on custom dyes! Thank you Nexon! <3
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I don't know about anyone else, but since the maintenance ended I haven't gotten any of the magical pieces from drops. I am almost certain it is just RNG having a right good time with my rear end, but figured I'd ask if anyone else was having the same luck. I've already ran so many missions and a couple food dungeons too, and nothing~
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 26, 2019
    I got one right away

As others have said, it is pretty rare. And from how many I've gotten since the event started(only 3 from monster drops): I intend to believe they're rare too

And I grind for hours. My only strat when it comes to leveling is to spam the utter crap out of BFTII hard and elites
  • LadameLadame
    It is good to know it is only my bad luck at play here! I got tens of them yesterday, so today was just so different I couldn't help but think something was wrong.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 26, 2019
    Ladame wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else, but since the maintenance ended I haven't gotten any of the magical pieces from drops. I am almost certain it is just RNG having a right good time with my rear end, but figured I'd ask if anyone else was having the same luck. I've already ran so many missions and a couple food dungeons too, and nothing~

It's working as intended for me, the drop rates are just really bad. I feel like it's just a waste of time and dura honestly.
    I spent 21 minutes in a kitchen dungeon and only 3 dropped, so yeah. You decide if you feel like it's worth it or not.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Game. Please.
    34b14f3b9d.jpg
    I can't drop them. And if this keeps up, I'm going to kill someone and steal their inventory space.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TNinja wrote: »
    Game. Please.
    34b14f3b9d.jpg
    I can't drop them. And if this keeps up, I'm going to kill someone and steal their inventory space.

Haha, just like me, you still have those conqueror's chests.
    I'd open them, but whatever's inside would just clutter my inventory even more than it already is.

On the topic of the event, what ARE the carts?
    Like... are they a chair? A "weapon"?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Game. Please.
    34b14f3b9d.jpg

I'd open them, but whatever's inside would just clutter my inventory even more than it already is.

I was wondering that too. Probably a chair. It seems rather big for a weapon.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Ladame wrote: »

It's working fine for me o,o, the drop rate's most likely rng based instead of mob strength. I did a normal Nowhere run and managed to snag 6 magical pieces, and then Counterattack dropped 2, all mobs were the similar level as me. On the other other hand i did elite dailies where mobs are a level higher than me and ended with no magical pieces from both SMs.
  • LadameLadame
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Game. Please.
    34b14f3b9d.jpg

I was wondering that too. Probably a chair. It seems rather big for a weapon.

Someone put one up on the AH in Alexina, it is a weapon apparently.
    IyasenuCrimsọnRadiant DawnWolfsingerSherri
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 27, 2019
    Day three:

Everything worked fine! xD

Except the consecutive login stuff, I can't try any of that yet. it's only been three days
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Did you guys re-register for the event after the emergency maint?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Did you guys re-register for the event after the emergency maint?

Well I talked to every NPCs, and there was no mention of any registration.

You tell me if anything worked.