Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

stewart wont give the book of ice spear

ToucandyToucandy
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Help
i recently got fireball, and i already have the first three pages of ice spear so i wanted to get started on the next book, but even holding the ice wand and with the right title, stewart refuses to give me the book.
the skills conversation topic just prompts "you're not ready yet."
i dont think ive ever received the book before, i definitely don't have it. im not really sure what i'm supposed to do now

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You will be unable to obtain this quest from Stewart if you already have an advanced skill quest active, as determined by the game. (Learn Arrow Revolver, Learn Fireball, Rank up your Shock skill to F., Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles, Earn Thunder Skillbook)

Here's the link with all the info you need: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Ice_Spear
  • ToucandyToucandy
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    i dont have the fireball quest active. i recently completed it. i already know the skill.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Toucandy wrote: »
    i dont have the fireball quest active. i recently completed it. i already know the skill.

Did you press the button on the quest window to complete it? That might be it, because some quests auto-complete and others need you to press the "Complete" button in the quest list or on the quest window to count as completed.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Actually, I'm not referring just to Fireball; any other Advanced Skill Quest counts towards this, and results in Stewart not acknowledging this. Or if you have the quest for Fusion Bolt (also indicated in the Mabi Wiki).
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    <Kensamaofmari hat="on">Stop calling him "Stew"; he HATES that!<Kensamaofmari hat="off">