Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can you please get rid of Rua's random time table?

Boribori_AlexinaBoribori_Alexina
Mabinogi Rep: 210
edited July 31, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I have been waiting in the bar for entire Erinn day and she didn't show up... don't tell me there's Rua timer on the web I tried everything

this is genuinely so frustrating... and I don't understand why this old school KR version of mabi which was made 15 years ago which is so outdated still exists...

seriously what does mabinogi and Nexon gain by making users so frustrated other than make them leave this game????
Rabbiiitttt

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I have been waiting in the bar for entire Erinn day and she didn't show up... don't tell me there's Rua timer on the web I tried everything

He's been waiting for an entire Erinn day, and he's all out of ideas!
    Why don't you try actually understanding how her schedule works first before rage quitting?

Aside from that, there's a storyline reason for her having odd shifts, so are you also going to suggest alterations to the story and side quest to keep it sensible?
    I wouldn't mind miraculously curing or killing off her brother, kiddo's been sick long enough. Then she can do something else now that she's not so desperate for money, like opening a full-time counselling service in a place that isn't a pub with a cover fee.
    SherriDraech[Deleted User]Musicat
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    One Erinn day is like what... 36 minutes? Are you telling that 36 minutes is enough for you to get so salty at this whole game and make you about to quit? I have waited like 4 hours once or twice for her to spawn and i didn't get anywhere close to being angry. Was doing Chain Slash quests and her spawns were very inconvienient for me. Had to turn on pc and log in faster just after work so i could be able to talk to her because if i didn't i would have needed to wait for like another 2-3 hours again but it was already late in my time zone. So yup...
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • UrufuUrufu
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Greta wrote: »
    One Erinn day is like what... 36 minutes? Are you telling that 36 minutes is enough for you to get so salty at this whole game and make you about to quit? I have waited like 4 hours once or twice for her to spawn and i didn't get anywhere close to being angry. Was doing Chain Slash quests and her spawns were very inconvienient for me. Had to turn on pc and log in faster just after work so i could be able to talk to her because if i didn't i would have needed to wait for like another 2-3 hours again but it was already late in my time zone. So yup...

Same. Got annoyed at times, especially when my real-life schedule screwed me over and made the waits that much longer... one of the reasons I finished her questline. But yeah... that is just the nature of her mechanics, story and all.
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    That's why it's never good to rush.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 1, 2019
    @Boribori_Alexina If you go on the Mabinogi World Wiki and search Rua, you can access the Rua Tracker that will tell you when she's working. I'd link it, but I don't think outside links are allowed.
    [Deleted User]
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I want to get rid of Price's Timer/random appearance. Price everywhere. Walk into Dunbarton? Price. In Emain? Price. In Metus Canyon? Price. Scuabtuinne? You guessed it: Swimsuit Price.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »
    I want to get rid of Price's Timer/random appearance. Price everywhere. Walk into Dunbarton? Price. In Emain? Price. In Metus Canyon? Price. Scuabtuinne? You guessed it: Swimsuit Price.

The Price is right.
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

At least you can open up the Traveler's Guide to see where Price is atm.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 2, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Yeah.... This is not an issue anymore. Nexon should also add Rua's work schedule in Traveler's Guide too.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390

Yeah.... This is not an issue anymore. Nexon should also add Rua's work schedule in Traveler's Guide too.

I guess sarcasm does not convey so well in text, but I agree that Rua's schedule should be more accessible.
  • GretaGreta

I guess sarcasm does not convey so well in text, but I agree that Rua's schedule should be more accessible.

Don't worry i understood your sarcasm because i use it myself every day too :D Just added my two cents about Traveler's Guide possible new uses. It has some potential.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 8, 2019
    @Draech ,
    to make the most of it... I mean, avoiding him.