Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some NPCs in Port Cobh Missing?

eikodeneikoden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
edited July 20, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
In channel 10 & channel 2, on Nao server, I am not seeing certain npcs for Port Cobh. Dughall, Madoc, Tamon, Angus, the Worker & child (Lonnie) which runs around the long pier. Other npcs in Port Cobh appear fine. Channel 10 I first noticed Madoc missing around maybe 9:10ish am, and rest were there, so I cycled through to see if other channels had issue. All but Channel 2 were ok. But in channel 2, the others were missing. Now, in channel 10, the others listed above also appear missing. Hoping it's somehow something on my end and not npcs vanishing, signaling a problem, but it's concerning.

Comments

• YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I was having some troubles in ch2 myself. Didn't notice anything npc wise though.
    eikoden
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Could be related to the post they just put up on Discord. The GM's say there's problems on several channels n they're looking into it.
    eikoden
  • eikodeneikoden
    Yombo wrote: »
    I was having some troubles in ch2 myself. Didn't notice anything npc wise though.

I checked around in Tir, Dunby and some other areas of channel 2 and didn't spot any issues with npcs (other than Port Cobh) at that point the morning. Only seemed to be Port Cobh and the npc disappearance seemed to begin with Madoc, as he was the first to disappear on ch10, as well (prior to a few of the others).
  • eikodeneikoden
    As of 7:20 pm on 8/6 NPCs in Port Cobh again missing on Nao Server. Channels 8,9, 10. Other channels appear ok.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    eikoden wrote: »
    As of 7:20 pm on 8/6 NPCs in Port Cobh again missing on Nao Server. Channels 8,9, 10. Other channels appear ok.

NPCs on strike.