Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Closed] ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩ *July 3rd Notice*

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    welcome back Kamo_Te
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    welcome back Kamo_Te

Brave~ (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Thank you!! It's good to be back~
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Sugarco wrote: »
    okay, thanks for letting me know! hopefully i see when you update xD

Np at all!ヾ(´▽`)ゝ hope to see you again!
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited August 9, 2019
    Hello everyone ^^ another important update to the shop is happening!☆
    Because of the recent..ish (haha I’m so bad at updating) server merge (and also the advice of pushy♡ and loving friends who have told me I’m underpricing haha) I’ve decided to update my gold prices to hopefully reflect a more fair exchange. ^^

Gold prices will now be equal to USD price at a $1 USD = 1M gold rate.

This post is just to reiterate the changes made to the front page.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to customers on my current waitlist. As I work I will be sure to be message all of you beforehand, when I am close to getting to work on your commission, to notify you of the changes as a fair heads up! Thank you all very deeply for your understanding! ><[/i]
    ImaizumiVaughanBravelatiosWynnie
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited July 3, 2020
    July 3rd 2020 Update

Hello once again everyone~ Long time no update.. ; v;)/

I just wanted to finally show up and properly address the very long absence/no updates from me and my SquidChip Shop.
    I’ve left wonderful people on wait without update for almost a year and it always fills me with deep regret thinking about this...
    Even if you only submit a form, I’m always completely grateful for everyone who likes my art enough to order a commission from me; at the same time, it becomes disappointing if you’re left waiting for your turn on said commission for a very long time without word. And so, I wish to extend my apologies about neglecting this shop/communication, and for the expectations I couldn’t meet in regards to those who had been kind enough to send in a form to my shop and had been waiting all this time. (;v;)

I’ve decided, personally, that the best course of action for me and everyone will be to close SquidChip Shop, and I will not be opening another shop for an indefinite time, which will be until I’m in a better position and have finally adopted a set-up and work habit that will keep this incident from repeating itself.
    I won't be continuing on with waiting list/orders I haven't started (not including Nyuuhokusai's final order, which I'll be getting too as we've previously discussed). I decided this was the more responsible course of action as I'm not confident I can finish them all in a timely manner at this point in time.
    I’ll be sending everyone on my waitlist a personal message reiterating this.
    And for now, moving forward, I'll work to make sure this will not happen again and I will reflect and focus on bettering my art skills for the next time we meet! (;v;)9

But really really really thank you all again for your interest, love, support, and patience for me all this time.(;v;) <3
    - Squiddy
    BravelatiosImaizumi