Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory - Patch Notes - August 15th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, with numerous Quality of Life updates and the new Interaction Maker system!

00J6E-5027f043-8644-4c7a-bdb7-b02619522898.jpg

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

Interaction Crafter:

Check out full post regarding the new content update Interaction Crafter for more details!

• A new system, the Interaction Crafter, has been added!
  • Access the menu one of two ways:
  • Select the bottom right arrow option on the main in-game task bar, then click 'Interaction Crafter'.
  • Open the 'Pet Information' Window ('T') by selecting the Pet Icon on the main in-game task bar, then click 'Interaction Crafter'.
  • Open it up to manage your Interactions between your character, pets, and props(chairs)!

Quality of Life:

The following quality of life features have been implemented:

Auction House Improvement:

• When registering or purchasing on the auction house, a warning will be displayed if the price is different from the average price by more than 90%.
  • Default search options have changed from [All] to [General].
  • Used Skill Books or Enchant Scrolls with 0 durability can no longer be listed.
  • When registering a 'Regular Listing' the price per item to be registered with the unit displayed is now shown.
  • When sorting a price with the search option [All], general listing items will show up first.
  • Sorting by 'Bid Listing' items can be distinguished using the search option.
  • Selecting a sub-category on the Auction House now allows Advance Search even though a name of an item hasn’t been inputted.
  • You are now able to relist items for sale on the Auction House without retrieving them first.

Fashionogi Improvements:

• You can change the background color from white to black when previewing items in Personal shops, Simon’s shop, the Auction House, or the marketplace.
  • You can now store Tails and Face Accessories in the Dressing Room.
  • You can now live preview dyes on your equipped equipment when selecting a dye color in the dye window!
  • You can now search for specific hairstyles, eyes, face shapes, and mouths in the Dressing Room!

Inventory/UI Improvements:

• Items in the inventory are now highlighted more clearly.
  • When a new item is obtained, the NEW tag is displayed more clearly.
  • Anytime you obtain an item or obtain new stats, there will be a “Close All” option on the pop-up.
  • Weapons now display the correct weapon type in the item tooltip.
  • Example: Fast Ranged Weapon -> Fast Bow
  • The rank of the applied enchant is now displayed in the item tooltip.
  • When accessing the Bank, reforging UI, or Trade Window, if you move the window to a different location on your screen, the location is saved, even when you log out.
  • You can now search for recipes in the following production windows:
  • Weaving
  • Handicraft
  • Refining
  • Cooking
  • Potion Making
  • Carpentry
  • Hillwen Engineering
  • Magic craft
  • You can now see your current channel when the Move Channels pop-up appears!

Homestead Improvements:

• You can now select multiple homestead props and remove them all at once!
  • Certain props require Homestead Stones to retrieve.
  • You cannot retrieve a crop field if there are crops still growing or waiting to be collected.

Leveling Skill Improvements:

• If a skill was reset, you can CTRL + Click to re-rank the skill to the max rank.
  • You can now use “CTRL+Click” to increase or decrease multiple Crusader sub-skill levels at once.

Soul Stream Improvements:

• You now have the option to keep equipped items when rebirthing.
  • When VIP is active, and it is your Milletian’s birthday, you have the option of visiting Nao or not visiting Nao in the Soul Stream.

Personal Settings and Option Improvements:

• Personal settings will now be saved and won't reset when logging in from a different device/PC.
  • You can now disable the white flash that occurs on screen when you get a critical hit or when a skill uses that effect.
  • To disable the effect, go to Options -> Effect -> Critical Effect
  • There is a new option that you can toggle so that a skill is not canceled even when you click on the skill pop-up above your character’s head.
  • To enable this option, go to Options -> Game -> Control
  • You can now disable the function of displaying Technique cards when pressing the ALT key.
  • To no longer display technique cards, go to Options -> Game -> ETC
  • Check the box next to “Disable the Technique Card Display”
  • You can now use 2nd titles by themselves.
  • This change only affects 2nd titles that do not have to be equipped with a 1st title.
  • Example: “the Stormborne” title cannot be used on its own.
  • Support Puppets now have a “Shield Activation/Deactivation” function.
  • Shields can only be activated when the support puppet is “active”.

Miscellaneous:

• Already achieved Grandmaster talents no longer appear on the list when selecting from the Grandmaster list from Lezarro.
  • There are new chat tabs!
  • Normal Chat Tab
  • Beginner Chat Tab
  • Family Chat Tab
  • Using Holy Water of Lymilark or Massive Holy Water of Lymilark now only takes 4 seconds.
  • You can use “CTRL+Click” to purchase items directly from shops with other currencies such as Event Coins, Adventurer Seals, etc.
  • If you are purchasing items that use a different currency (Example: Special Event Coins, Adventurer Seals, etc), you can now see the amount of that currency owned in the shop UI.
  • There are new and updated screen loading tips!

The following bugs have been fixed:

• Fixed an issue where using recommended appearances during character creation or rebirthing caused characters to appear abnormally.
  • Fixed an issue where if you were trying to move and you clicked on your own or someone else’s 2nd title image, you could not move to that area.
  • Fixed an issue where some system messages did not appear in the system tab.
  • Fixed an issue where the Personal Shop message appeared in the system tab.
  • Fixed an issue where the sound was very loud when your inventory and bag were opened simultaneously.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So interaction crafter is making personalized interactions with pets?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 15, 2019
    I love how they are implementing things that mods have. :D

Not that I mod for the record. I just know what some of the mods out there are capable of. Hopefully someday mods won't be necessary. :)
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i cant use the new ai system on my Kokopo
    RuinitiveCrimsọnImaizumi
  • HemiliaHemilia
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Fixed an issue where the Personal Shop message appeared in the system tab.

Sorry but what does this item? I always liked that I was able to keep track of what I'm selling in the System tab, but now what I'm selling isn't appearing there anymore. It's impossible to keep track of items sold in the Trade tab with all the different shops spamming messages.

So what was the bug, that it appeared (for years) or that it's not appearing in the System tab anymore?
  • TwistedKittenTwistedKitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Was the "Gypsy" talent title supposed to be taken away?
    "Wondering Bard" is ok, but I loved the gypsy title
    SherriTheDumbOne
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Oh man, please kill the [Normal] thing getting attached to every message.
    TheDumbOnePlatinaKokiImaizumi
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 15, 2019
    Might want to switch out the "Nao Clothing Box" for something, I don't know, useful?

Either that, or make it so you can visit Nao on your birthday even without VIP.

Also, for "normal", you're better off just making it so the chat tabs that you DON'T want to appear in all have their "Appear in Default Channel" box unchecked.
    Mierin wrote: »
    Oh man, please kill the [Normal] thing getting attached to every message.
    God, yes, please. That is an EYESORE.
    MierinValkirye
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    edited August 15, 2019
    OMG MABI-TEAM! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU HEARD MY SUGGESTION FOR INTERACTIONS btwn Summoned things!! <3 <3 OMGGG TT_TT THANK YOU!!! ( Do I get something for the cool suggestion (☞゚∀゚)☞ ? hm? ) XDDDD
    AND YES! to the DYE PREVIEWSS !!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    God bless you all!!
    SherriValkirye
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

They changed it?! Woow.. I actually was quite fond of that hidden talent title. :/
    TwistedKitten
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I really apreciate such updates.
    Imaizumi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    They also changed it so that opening your inventory doesn't make a HUGE amount of noise if you have tons of open inventory bags.
    Now it's just a single soft sound, rather than that one soft sound played 20 times at once because you have 20 bags open.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Sherri wrote: »

They changed it?! Woow.. I actually was quite fond of that hidden talent title. :/

It was sadly changed because I hundreds of years ago and in some Europe countries it was used as a slur. While it's not used in NA, a couple of people did find it offensive.
    GretaVeylaine
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

I can't use it on my Earth Dragon, mabi please it's the only pet I soul link with and I want him to have a personality
    TheDumbOne
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Ruinitive wrote: »

I can't use it on my Earth Dragon, mabi please it's the only pet I soul link with and I want him to have a personality

yes i use my kokopo for battle, even my fully leveled ceranus pet doesnt hold up well as my kokopo does (Nor look as adorable) - i'd like to use the features to monitor my health mp and stamina consumption as a mage and alchemist. as well as the many AI features...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Ruinitive wrote: »

both the Earth Dragon Patrasche and Kokopo pets from anime events. maybe Nexon can't add this new feature for these pets for copyright reasons. always have loved my Kokopo though, looks beautiful in Iria and can attack while carrying to players. Kokopo was worth every penny, warp imps were the first talking pets before it became cool.
    TheDumbOne
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 16, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »

It was sadly changed because I hundreds of years ago and in some Europe countries it was used as a slur. While it's not used in NA, a couple of people did find it offensive.

The name was cringy to me imo. Thank goodness they changed it. It also did sound somewhat offensive too.
    Kaiwyth
  • HemiliaHemilia
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Well the items sold in my personal shop still show up in the Trade tab rather than the System tab, so I assume it's supposed to be this way. So basically we had that "bug" for years and now it's "fixed"? Usually when I left my PC on I was able to come back later and check what I sold, now that's not possible anymore since it doesn't even stay two minutes in the Trade tab. But whatever. Thanks for "fixing" it Nexon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Gypsy is NOT a bad word. Wth.
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

It's dangerous times we live in.
    Darkpixie99
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 16, 2019
    Crims wrote: »

true its a not common slur at all here in the states but this mabi branch is basically an international branch and they do care about other regions, otherwise they would not of made a gacha announcement to Belgium players. Its a slur against the roma people, mostly because it was used by other groups other than them and usually not in a good way.
    DANIarts