Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 26, 2019 in Vault
Lorna and Pan have sent a Nostalgia-filled Letter to all Milletians. Read it and visit them in Festia! Check out the full details here!

fantastic_memory_header_590x165.png

Fantastic Memory Relay Event
Event Dates: 8/15 After Maintenance - 10/10 Before Maintenance

Part 1
w1csv6.png

Part 2
fantastic_memory_week-2_v6.png

Part 3
fantastic_memory_week-3_v5.png

Part 4
fantastic_memory_week-4_cropped_v3.png

Melody Store

wmscsv4.png

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    YEEE! An Active Event!!!
    WolfsingerSherri
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Pan looks like he's consumed one too many of those beach cocktails in the top banner.
    DanievictriaWolfsingerSakura2503Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Pan looks like he's consumed one too many of those beach cocktails in the top banner.

Time to sober up.

These event rewards are INSANE btw. O_o;;;
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oyah, an invitational event.

Been a while. Not my thing, but good luck to whoever decides to try.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Oh no....not the finding caravan joe event....please no
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Dam worst timing Nexon. I will have to be away from Mabi since tomorrow till god knows how much days since i'm getting married and all. :')
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Great timing! Could use a nice event to say bye to summer!
  • MysticbluwaMysticbluwa
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    How exactly are you supposed to get the white poodle plus the other stuff? A friend used my code and they got the brown poodle whistle etc, but I didn't get the white poodle whistle etc. We were both online and on the same ch. Not sure what went wrong? Asked someone else and they didn't get anything either when their friend referred them. Do multiple people have to use my code for me to get the stuff? o-o;..
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I posted about this elsewhere, but I'll add it here:
    You either get the box after you receive your first coin through the link, after the new player's first level-up, or after the new player becomes total level 20. All three of those things happened for me at the same time with my referral, so as long as you do one of those three it should work out for you.

So just have the other player you refer play a dungeon or shadow mission with you.
  • MeankiddMeankidd
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Is there a limit on referrals? Can you only get the gift once or can you get more stuff for referring more people?
  • MysticbluwaMysticbluwa
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Megasoul wrote: »
    I posted about this elsewhere, but I'll add it here:
    You either get the box after you receive your first coin through the link, after the new player's first level-up, or after the new player becomes total level 20. All three of those things happened for me at the same time with my referral, so as long as you do one of those three it should work out for you.

So just have the other player you refer play a dungeon or shadow mission with you.

Thanks, that worked. c:
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Regarding Melodies. The above doesn't mention AFK but I seem to be getting them (probably every 36 min.). Does anyone know if there is a daily limit?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    aeternitis wrote: »
    Regarding Melodies. The above doesn't mention AFK but I seem to be getting them (probably every 36 min.). Does anyone know if there is a daily limit?

Click the Lorna button then click the "Invite/refer friends" button at the top of that window.
    If you haven't referred anyone it should be "x/12" and "Next: XX:YY"
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited August 15, 2019
    Click the Lorna button then click the "Invite/refer friends" button at the top of that window.
    If you haven't referred anyone it should be "x/12" and "Next: XX:YY"

Thank you!

Looks like it's 30 min, not 36...and cc doesn't reset it.
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited August 15, 2019
    So... Are we supposed to do the Find Caravan Joe thing for 10 days to meet Part 1's requirement for the Lord of the Sea outfit?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh no.. an invitational event.. I don't even know anyone who would be willing to play Mabinogi :(
    WliaDome
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Greta wrote: »
    Dam worst timing Nexon. I will have to be away from Mabi since tomorrow till god knows how much days since i'm getting married and all. :')

Congratulations, and best wishes! May your marriage be a long and happy one!
    SherriWolfsingerGretaRadiant DawnSpkr
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Meankidd wrote: »
    Is there a limit on referrals? Can you only get the gift once or can you get more stuff for referring more people?

You can only get one box for referring (Diligent Milletian) or one box for being referred (Welcome Milletian), per account. Do note that the titles expire after 30 days.
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    The layout for the description of this event is beautiful. I love the colored tape ^.^
    These rewards look 'fantastic'! (tee-hee)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 16, 2019
    Guess it's a time to make an alt account.

Said almost every player ever. Because it's impossible to find anyone to be interested in this game.
    TwistedxFateDome