Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best way to farm for Fine Leather?

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in General Chat
Please let me know, I underestimated how much I need for training Blacksmithing

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Adv Shadow missions and higher.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Adv Shadow missions and higher.

Alright, thank you c:
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    The master title for ingredient hunting will also help with the leathers you get through that skill, so I'd recommend using that plus the life dan skill second title.
    TwistedxFate
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    As for which SM, I find Shadow Cast City is pretty good for leather in its own right. Remember you can fragment fine leather straps too.

If you can boost yourself to lvl 200 that really helps too.
    TwistedxFate
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Are you on server Nao? I have Fine Leather that just collects in a pouch since I haven't found an immediate use for it yet. I have a few Fine Leather Straps as well.
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Are you on server Nao? I have Fine Leather that just collects in a pouch since I haven't found an immediate use for it yet. I have a few Fine Leather Straps as well.

Yes, if you still have those to spare, that would be awesome, username is Darkxstar64
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I recommend Fomor Attack Advanced for the fine leathers. If you solo right, you can get like about 3 or more fine leathers from it and it is a good way to farm since there are hundreds of monsters to slay.
    Mizuko wrote: »
    I recommend Fomor Attack Advanced for the fine leathers. If you solo right, you can get like about 3 or more fine leathers from it and it is a good way to farm since there are hundreds of monsters to slay.

I'll try that out tomorrow and see how it goes, thanks for the recommendation!