Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make meteor stirke master title eaiser to get

MalksburyMalksbury
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
in Feedback and Suggestions
That's it, just make it easier to get its currently stupid how long it takes to get even with tons of 2x skill things active.

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    It's an advanced level spell, it shouldn't be easy to get the Master title for it. The Merlin/Druid hero talent already gives it to you immediately instead of having to do the actual acquisition quest. I mean, that has some crazy requirements all on its own.
  • MalksburyMalksbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    It's an advanced level spell, it shouldn't be easy to get the Master title for it. The Merlin/Druid hero talent already gives it to you immediately instead of having to do the actual acquisition quest. I mean, that has some crazy requirements all on its own.

I'm not saying make it super easy just make it a bit easier than it is now, i already got it rank 1 its the mastering of the skill that sucks.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sure, it's grindy, but hardly the worst. Honestly? Patience is a virtue. Not everything needs to conform to the idea of immediate gratification. After all, if you fulfill the requirements, you are guaranteed the title, versus running a dungeon and whatnot.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I mean, they did technically make it easier when they lowered Meteor Strike's cooldown some years ago. And for the amount of M.Attk the master title gives, you better believe that's something the game wants you to work for.
    Danievictria
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Malksbury wrote: »
    I'm not saying make it super easy just make it a bit easier than it is now, i already got it rank 1 its the mastering of the skill that sucks.
    If you can't deal with it now imagine what it was like for those of us who had it done when the cooldown was 30 minutes. Now it has a base cooldown of 15, and bachram boost exists so you can literally have someone afk auto attack prov walls for you while you meteor the gen 8 boss dragon every 10 minutes. Not to mention time shift.

Instant gratification culture is a blight on humanity.
    GretaSherri
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    throwing attack once required 10000 throws just to get rank 1 and a 30 second cooldown between throw. not sure that really compares to the modern day x32 training exp speed
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It's already easier to master. When I mastered it, I had to wait 30 minutes per use. Now it's what? 15 minutes. It's half the time. It doesn't need to be any easier at all. It's one of the most easiest skills to master.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited August 18, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    It's already easier to master. When I mastered it, I had to wait 30 minutes per use. Now it's what? 15 minutes. It's half the time. It doesn't need to be any easier at all. It's one of the most easiest skills to master.

I wouldn't call it one of the easiest, since there are skills like the basic magic bolts, counter, and smash that you can easily get the Master title on just from normal use after you hit r1. I'd put any skill that requires you to really go out of your way to find specific kinds of enemies to attack or use in a very specific way (Meteor, for example) at Hard, then ones that are CP-dependent or have specific requirements but can still be done just by playing normally and totally forgetting that there are still more training requirements at Medium (basic magic bolts & elemental masteries), and ones with no CP requirements that you'll end up with a Master title on just from using your skills through normal gameplay at Easy (Smash & Counter). Then there are Shield Mastery and the Armor Masteries, which I rank at Extra Easy because all you need to do is get hit...