Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Artists for wiki art~ ($40+/half body)

Comments

• KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I have one interested party at the moment but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. ^^
    DANIarts
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Hello hello time for another round. I thought I would make the poll a bit different this time...and give our fomor friends some attention!

The winner this time is a Belvast goblin named Tako. For any artists who are interested, please contact me through the official Discord, and be sure to both reference the existing goblin NPC art while taking his personality into account!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Yo, I haven't been in the forums in a long while.
    But I saw this and - I'd be down to do art for Tako - or really anyone!
    just hmu if interested o:
    Putting my art gallery in spoiler in case you wanna see my art.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    edited March 10, 2020
    The lil world icon was all like "[1]" but then I clicked it and it was like "You do not have any notifications yet." :( Just another reason why I ask y'all to hit me up on Discord instead! Sorry for missing your post, Dani. I would have to see some work more like Mabi's, particularly in the face area, to be able to judge your art better.

Anyways this month we're adding in Metus's Intelligence Agent to the mix. No name and no portrait, she keeps the prison ghosts at bay so the desert can stay relatively safe! If anyone wants to try their hand at this super cool spy lady (or Tako), please DM me on Discord!

EDIT: both spots filled now, thanks!
  • PoopiousPoopious
    Hi Kadalyn! This project still open? I'm interested to make a few :)
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Hello hello we have another one technically from last month but coughcough okay it's Slevin!! Cool & creepy, very interested in Boobies (the bird!!).

If anyone's interested in drawing her, please contact me on Discord.
  • ricefarmerliricefarmerli
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    If there's another slot left, I can draw Slevin or any other mabi character.
  • SnaredWolfSnaredWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    edited September 20, 2020
    DMed you for fun
  • KadalynKadalyn
    If there's another slot left, I can draw Slevin or any other mabi character.

We almost have another 30 so we should have another commission open soon. SnaredWolf jumped the gun and DMed me a completed work though, and it is sufficient quality so I'll be awarding them the bounty this time.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    We're ready for the next NPC portrait commission! These two tied in the poll, so the artist is free to choose which one they want to do: Dessert Merchant or Food Merchant.

If you choose Dessert Merchant, feel free to do either style (the one in the info box or the one in the gallery).
  • TimorisTimoris
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Do you still need someone for the merchant girls? I'm available, if so.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    edited May 9, 2021
    Still looking for someone to do one of the Festia girls mentioned in the earlier post but now Lady Aven, mandolinist of Belvast, is up for grabs. Please DM me on Discord with samples if you're interested in drawing any of these characters. Remember, the price is negotiable; especially since it seems like prices have gone up in general since I first evaluated them.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Lady Aven has been taken by Leafpetal but the other drawing is still available!
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    mV3P217.png

Food Merchant done! Have a great night everyone!
    Imaizumi
  • KadalynKadalyn
    This time we have the blacksmith of the Scathach base camp, Urman! Please contact me on Discord if you're interested in drawing him!
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Taken!
  • KadalynKadalyn
    edited July 24, 2022
    Hey all, it's been a while but we have a new one ready. This time it's the Soulmate-Seeking Milletian from Doki Doki Island!

If you're interested, please contact my on Discord.

EDIT: Taken!
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Good news folks. In response to inflation I decided to up the base amount we offer to $40. It is, of course, still negotiable.

This time we have one of the Mabi devs to draw, Milletian Developer in a Strange Land! Contact me on Discord if you're interested.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Still looking for Milletian Developer, but now we're also looking for B-chan from the female dance troupe, labeled here:
    Untitled.webp

Contact me on Discord if you're interested and remember prices are negotiable. More NPCs soon!
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Both taken, new NPCs soon!