Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Courcle Excavation Journal No.8 (Artifacts)

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Bugs and Glitches
Currently my guess is that "Statues" in Cenae Meadows will never respawn until real life 24 hours. I spent almost 2 hours running around and seeing the same name "Discovered" this statue and it been there forever. This make it very hard to rank your "Rest" skills if bots and the like just run around and claim all the statues. I feel like the Statues should respawn after a 10 mins or something and respawn in a different location. That or make it similar to the artifacts you find in Cor. It shouldn't be similar to finding a dungeon and it stays discovered for a week before a reset.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    The statues are supposed to despawn on the same timer as the artifact chests. For some reason, they’re not.

The other night I noticed that the ones around the human mark weren’t despawning either. Something’s gone wrong with all of them.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Is that so? I was wondering why I noticed an artifact still sitting near by the Lizard Mark some days back.