Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the NEXT: New Beast Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/78003/next-new-beast-patch-notes-november-17
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, New Forum. New Threads.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 16, 2016
    Test color!!

Test color 2.0!!

Test Color 3.0!!
    rainLOVEHardmuscle
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    that's so cool you get color text here ;w;
    Korore
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    The cheat sheet is not helpful...
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    icekiller158

The cheat sheet is not helpful...
    (font color="#hexcolorcodehere")message here(/font) Replace the parenthesis with greater than and less than symbols.

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,135
    edited December 17, 2016
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

My god these new forums suck no custom avatars even.
    Seriously why do places always have to change stuff that isn't broken?
    Isn't broken? I will assume you have never used the old forum in Google Chrome. At least with this forum, I don't have to refresh the page a hundred times, just to see things properly. Just like the older forum before the old forum, you will get used to it in time. (I keep telling myself the same thing, over and over). ~ Thank you for this, @Sabina and Nexon (It's about time lol).
  • CeiCei
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    edited December 17, 2016
    Oh Snap bringing back 2008 up in here, now if only I could change my font too
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,135
    edited December 22, 2016
    Cei
    Cei said:

Oh Snap bringing back 2008 up in here, now if only I could change my font too
    You can change the font too....

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="red" size="10">You can change the font too.... </font>

Here's a list of web safe fonts (families) we can use. ~ I hope that helps.☺

Morbious17

(font color="#hexcolorcodehere")message here(/font) Replace the parenthesis with greater than and less than symbols.
    We can use <code></code> tags here (instead of parenthesis). As we did [noparse] [/noparse] tags on the new old forum. ☺

Example:

<code><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="red" size="10">text goes here</font></code>

Renders as:

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="red" size="10">text goes here</font>

When I first quoted you, I hadn't noticed the <code> tags are supported and explained how to replace the 'Less than sign' using an HTML Number instead (to render the sign and code as text), but that's kind of pointless when <code> tags are available; so I changed my reply.