Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DECORATE GUILD HALLS

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I said I had an idea on the other thread, and now I remember it.
    In a recent thread there was the discussion to improve Tara that would make it a hub. So I suggested that some of the buildings in town be rented out to people for their guilds instead of having to go to the Royal Castle.
    The guild should be able to decorate at least the inside of the guild as they see fit and maybe some parts of the outside. Guild members should be able to establish personal shops or kiosks outside their guild with a set area range.

This. This is a really cool idea.
  • Halvaard42Halvaard42
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Hmm, no Dev reply and the thread has been up for 8 months.
    A lot of this functionality is in the GW2 guild hall... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Amaraz
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Hopefully, 2020 will be a year for the guildhall update.
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99Amaraz
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Halvaard42 wrote: »
    Hmm, no Dev reply and the thread has been up for 8 months.
    A lot of this functionality is in the GW2 guild hall... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Devs never reply to Feedback or Suggestions, as all the development takes place in KR.
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/1152/i-suggest-a-guild-revamp-please-read-devs-3
    I do like the 2nd comment of this thread, having a garden to raise crops so we have another alternative instead of being limited to Tail&Tara farm (+the whole only VIP can use now, thanks bots >:(...)

but if it wasn't suggested yet, let us change the music! It's so loud when I entered the guildhall after all these years... -Nao, Mey
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99Amaraz
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Reviving this thread again.

Have a mini-game of poker available in guild halls, just like how we can play mafia. But it's limited to the room of a guild hall and the exchange shop offers different rewards based on how much money i put into it by the members. Then you all can sit down and play a game of poker or any other types of gambling for that matter.

Thank you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Amaraz wrote: »

Have a mini-game of poker available in guild halls, just like how we can play mafia. But it's limited to the room of a guild hall and the exchange shop offers different rewards based on how much money i put into it by the members. Then you all can sit down and play a game of poker or any other types of gambling for that matter.

Thank you.

Why stop at just poker? Should be able to do all sorts of stuff.
    While we're at it, let's add a kitchen in there for cooking and serving food (for guild members) and a crafting room as well to process things to make guild only items with mats gathered on guild quests.
    Amaraz
  • AmarazAmaraz

Thank you.

Why stop at just poker? Should be able to do all sorts of stuff.
    While we're at it, let's add a kitchen in there for cooking and serving food (for guild members) and a crafting room as well to process things to make guild only items with mats gathered on guild quests.

Agreed, all sorts of activities would be really fun.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Let me just revive this little thread.

Any new ideas?
  • AmarazAmaraz

Any new ideas?

I think we've covered:
    -Guild Storage
    -Guild Hall Decoration (like a homestead)
    -Guild mini-games
    -Guild Shop?
    All of these could be put into a guild hall, as far as new ideas ... Maybe Crafting tables in the hall. There could be a level up system like with the guild stone, and once you get to maximum level you can place crafted crafting tables in there. Imagine not having to go to shyllien/hillwen workbench anymore. I think that could be a nice perk for an active guild to acquire.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    To add to this, revamp guild robes! Bring back guild titles!
    KensamaofmariAmaraz
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Guild commands.

What if the leader and officer(s) could do like a /gather command and bring all online players to their location. Just an example, maybe you guys can think of better commands xD
    Guild commands.

What if the leader and officer(s) could do like a /gather command and bring all online players to their location. Just an example, maybe you guys can think of better commands xD

What if people are doing something at that time though? Wouldn't that affect what they're doing? I rather a option to summon select players than all players.

But it might be cool if there are various commands that certain players in a guild can use.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Guild commands.

What if people are doing something at that time though? Wouldn't that affect what they're doing? I rather a option to summon select players than all players.

But it might be cool if there are various commands that certain players in a guild can use.

Yes. And of course the summoned could then deny or accept the summon command.
    Guild commands.

Yes. And of course the summoned could then deny or accept the summon command.

If it were a pop up, it better be on the side and not right in the middle of the screen
  • ItzuItzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    I've been using my own homestead as our "guild headquarters" for years now because they havent touched guild functions in basically a decade...

I want to finally be able to upload my guild's emblem!

this thread has so many great ideas!

I'd also like to upvote the idea of having some kind of receptionist whom you could customize!

upvoting as well:
    guild hall customization with additional rooms; i think all homestead items should be useable in guild halls provided a one time guild points fee to install every time (sort of how installing homestead items costs gold); allow for customizing the interior design as well, wallpaper/paint, floor/tile, pillars, beams, curtains, pictures, trophies, etc.
    banner customization in guild halls (to feature your *own* uploaded picture design similar to emblem)
    allow for multiple officers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    guild bank! guild bank! guild bank! *i have a mighty need*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    table buffet for foods(except i think it should only be where members contribute the menu)
    guild point rental service for members? like either we can ante up the gear, or there can be some rentables provided, but either way, that could be something guild members can use guild points for
    def tack on a guild points fee every month for the hall then to help balance it out.

I would SUPER love to just lease out buildling(s) in a city in general; like just have a bunch of "doors" to those buildings, and inside ends up being your homestead.

maybe also add an "erg" ghost there or something? to allow a more accessible place for members to erg their gear; same for allowing certain npcs for upgrades/repairs

also, allow for custom guild weapon upgrades? allow us to adjust the stats where we want them, from a set stat pool; sort of like the custom guild titles, but instead of a generic upgrade, allow us to customize (as well as the name!)

allow us more features to customize guild robes: perhaps also allow us to upload our emblem/pattern to the guild robe's fabric?

Itzu~Alexina
  • AmarazAmaraz
    I hope you all know this is my most viewed and commented on thread lol.
  • FluffbearFluffbear
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Late to the party (I'm new to the game.) But I support this a lot. It surprises me it doesn't already exist just because you have to pay a a real life fee to have services to even have a guild at all. the least they can do is at least make it worth your while.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    HI GUYS. I'd love to keep these creative ideas alive so Nexon can see them. The community still would like to see a very detailed guild overhaul/revamp!