Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Issue

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited August 24, 2019 in General Chat
Hey, for that perfect attendance, I see that it is supposed to count starting at 3am PST, but it hasn't stamped for the 10th day (today). I haven't missed a day either. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Ok, guys, as an update there is currently a bug with the event. You will get the Bag Expansion Coupon and an AP Potion (1), but not the daily fruit or the stamp for the day. Hopefully, the issue gets fixed ASAP.

Comments

• BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21215/fantastic-memory-event-broken

Already posted in the bugs and glitches section. I hope they sort this out soon. Just to be on the safe side ppl probably should leave the 1 AP pots alone as evidence they have been affected by the bug, but that is just my opinion.

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Despite the bug, I still find hilarious/disappointing that they have "expiring 1 AP potions" in their item database.
    GretaVeylaineIyasenuBlissfulkillCrimsọnSaiSherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    having the same issue as well. glad to know I am not the only one cause I have not missed a day yet so something seemed a little strange.
    DANIartsKiarapooh
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited August 24, 2019
    Bubbleblib wrote: »

Already posted in the bugs and glitches section. I hope they sort this out soon. Just to be on the safe side ppl probably should leave the 1 AP pots alone as evidence they have been affected by the bug, but that is just my opinion.

Well, crap. I used the AP potion as soon as I got it (if I'd have known not to, I wouldn't have, but I have a habit of using AP potions as soon as I get them because of how much inventory space they take up). Is there anything else I can do? Like showing a screenshot of the bottom progress bar or the stamp for completing all 10 days of the Find Caravan Joe mission?
    DANIarts
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 24, 2019

Well, crap. I used the AP potion as soon as I got it (if I'd have known not to, I wouldn't have, but I have a habit of using AP potions as soon as I get them because of how much inventory space they take up). Is there anything else I can do? Like showing a screenshot of the bottom progress bar or the stamp for completing all 10 days of the Find Caravan Joe mission?

It's just 1 AP...

Everyone is having an issue and they still didn't fix it. Will they ever release event without any issues? Probably not. I won't be mad if they would extend this event now.
    Danievictria
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I didn't even know the potions gave 1.

I just instinctively use them instantly because come on. 4 slots obstructed. Get chugged.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

I used mine. It doesn't matter, they can check logins. They will see that I have logged in everyday.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Just saw a post in official Discord that they are aware of the issue and looking in to it.
    DANIartsDarkpixie99
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Weird.
    I've got 9 Stamps, but 10 days on both the Caravan Joe finding and for the bag expansion and that 1 AP Potion that's supposed to be what day 1 of Part II gives.
    Shouldn't today be the 3400% fruit?

Well, at any rate I've got the same issue as everyone else.
    I hope they can resolved this in a way that lets everyone affected able to get the perfect attendance award.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 24, 2019
    we got an ap potion which is for day 1 of the next set.... so something tells me that even though we don't see it, we have a stamp for day 1 of part 2 right now. somehow the event triggered the next login set early
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I hope they can get it resolved, least I got the Fantastic Memory thing finished, but I would like to keep up the attendance. Hope that fixes soon
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    mabinogi_2019_08_24_001.png?width=558&height=657
    10 Perfect Memory Bag and 10 Caravan Joe (1st Trophy), but missing 10 for perfect attendance O_o
    Danievictria
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    Likely due to next week's event being AP Potion giveaways...
    Secretmabi.png?width=1394&height=560

Golden Experience Fruit / AP Potions / Skill Training Seals / Special Artifacts
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I'm also having the same issue, if they get it fixed that'd be awesome or atleast extend it by 1 or 2 days.
    either way, I want that final prize *^* Nostalgia title sounds amazing too me!
  • GretaGreta
    Honestly, is it possible to obtain the final prize if you miss few days...?
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Greta wrote: »

no idea, I don't think you're supposed to miss any days but *shrugs*
  • GretaGreta
    DANIarts wrote: »

It's no point if you can't even miss a day or two, it's not to everyone's power to be able to log in every damn day.
    DANIarts
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Too late, already used mine...
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    DANIarts wrote: »

It's no point if you can't even miss a day or two, it's not to everyone's power to be able to log in every damn day.

if anything I can just give away the event outfits if anyone misses the event or are not able to do it but want the end box.
    I don't play mabi often besides doing generations when they come out and events.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Well the event lasts 61 days, but out of 4 sets of 14, that's only 56 days. So there's probably some wiggle room in the event.

I'd assume as long as you finish the Joe quest, you'll qualify. Though that is a pretty weird day distribution. Is each phase gonna actually last 15 days? +1 extra at the end for turning in any last minute stuff?