Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Katherz wrote: »
    We are aware of the fantastic memory attendance week 1 not giving the 10 day exp fruit reward and are investigating the cause.

Thanks for letting us know everyone!

Jeez. It truly is amazing how this is routine now.
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited August 25, 2019
    so the new/returning players part of the event. i dont quite understand how that works at all. i took my friend over to the event and had them talk to lorna like what i read here to do, but they didnt get a prompt or anything from lorna to enter the referral code... what am i doing wrong? and thy are over lvl 20 if that helps. do i need to tell them to register for the event first?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    so the new/returning players part of the event. i dont quite understand how that works at all. i took my friend over to the event and had them talk to lorna like what i read here to do, but they didnt get a prompt or anything from lorna to enter the referral code... what am i doing wrong? and thy are over lvl 20 if that helps. do i need to tell them to register for the event first?

Once they start the event and gain access to that little button with Lorna on it, have them click it to open up the event window.
    This is the window that shows your progress on log-in rewards like Golden Experience Fruits and such.
    In the upper right of that window is the "Invite/Refer Friends" button. Have them click that and enter YOUR referral code in the spot that asks for it.
    You need to press the "Invite/Refer Friends" button as well so you can find your referral code to tell your friend.
    It should be something like "Server@YourCharacter'sName" i.e. "Nao@Milletian"
    Pandorafayh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Now missing two stamps...
    Darkpixie99
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »

do you suppose maintenance killed the counter somehow?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

do you suppose maintenance killed the counter somehow?

It's possible. This game is so fragile.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 25, 2019
    Tiro wrote: »
    @Katherz it didn't give the 11 day exp fruit either

It still gave the AP potions instead.

8/14 Stamps
    10/50 Total Attendance
    10/10 Daily Caravan Joes found
    First Event Steel Trophy gained
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited August 25, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Once they start the event and gain access to that little button with Lorna on it, have them click it to open up the event window.
    This is the window that shows your progress on log-in rewards like Golden Experience Fruits and such.
    In the upper right of that window is the "Invite/Refer Friends" button. Have them click that and enter YOUR referral code in the spot that asks for it.
    You need to press the "Invite/Refer Friends" button as well so you can find your referral code to tell your friend.
    It should be something like "Server@YourCharacter'sName" i.e. "Nao@Milletian"

awesome thankyou! i have a new issue though, they got the brown poodle whistle ad title,etc but i did not receive anything... no title or white poodle box....why not??? they are lvl 23 and a new char btw.... any help is appreciated!!
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    edited August 25, 2019
    Pandorafayh, have them level up once or twice after they enter your code.
    Pandorafayh
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited August 25, 2019
    Hm.. just noticed I have only 9 log ins.. I'm super positive I logged in every day..

Jeez, people are saying theres day 11, and mine says i'm on day 9.. Yet the event started on the 15th so it should be 10 days? Am I missing something????

Well okay, figured out what's going on. I'm just blind as a bat.
    It's Day 11, I'm stuck on Day 9.
    Also found out a friend is on Day 10.

What the heck.
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Katherz wrote: »
    We are aware of the fantastic memory attendance week 1 not giving the 10 day exp fruit reward and are investigating the cause.

Thanks for letting us know everyone!

It's not just day 10 & 11. I'm missing fruit & stamps from day 4 & 5 too.

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I got 3900% fruit today and day 10 counted.
    But still missed a day because of this issue.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I got my Day 10 fruit and stamp today...on Day 12. I'm missing 2 days from this glitch, and plenty of others are too. I really hope they hook us up with an extension...
    Shinkirou
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    I got my Day 10 fruit and stamp today...on Day 12. I'm missing 2 days from this glitch, and plenty of others are too. I really hope they hook us up with an extension...

Nope. I even sent in a ticket, and their answer was "we can't do anything"
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    This event really is just one big mess :/
    PlatinaKokiWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wlia wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oh no.. an invitational event.. I don't even know anyone who would be willing to play Mabinogi :(

same relax

Invite bots. jk.
    Greta wrote: »
    Guys, please extend this event for another week... It's day 2 and people are going to miss second stamps as well.

At this point, I've given up.
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980

Just means everyone misses out on their perfect attendance in Part 1 from the event bugging, and who knows if this won't happen again for the other parts. Since it was something beyond the player's control then it's on Nexon NA and not our fault.

A part of me is sorta used to this given how many events haven't worked in the past, including that one where we never got a promised event prize from only to get a lesser "compensation" after the fact weeks later.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Shinjou wrote: »

Just means everyone misses out on their perfect attendance in Part 1 from the event bugging, and who knows if this won't happen again for the other parts. Since it was something beyond the player's control then it's on Nexon NA and not our fault.

A part of me is sorta used to this given how many events haven't worked in the past, including that one where we never got a promised event prize from only to get a lesser "compensation" after the fact weeks later.

Do you happen to remember which event that was? I'm drawing a blank.
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Do you happen to remember which event that was? I'm drawing a blank.

Spring Flowers event from way back in 2011.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn

I wonder what your ticket said. 9dnGeIh.png