Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Issue

Comments

• MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    zGsmY5s.png
    Hoping the other part of this login event still working lets them fix this nonsense.
  • KuriitarKuriitar
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yeah I used the ap potion the minute I got one as well D:

Although I took an image which proves I logged in 10 days in a row, it shows that I got 10 log ins, completed the first fantastic memory event BUT didn't get the 10th log in reward. Only way you could complete the first one is if you had been on 10 different days so... I hope that's enough. It shows a critical error. Wish I knew how to put the photo onto the forums P:
  • KiarapoohKiarapooh
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm glad to know, i'am not the only person missing 2 days i tried to do it today and i didn't even get a stamp.. and i used my AP'S so.. i guess may-be show them my bar will work? , will this be fixed?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Kiarapooh wrote: »
    I'm glad to know, i'am not the only person missing 2 days i tried to do it today and i didn't even get a stamp.. and i used my AP'S so.. i guess may-be show them my bar will work? , will this be fixed?

Cross your fingers and hope...where we are now XP
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's already Tuesday and Nexon still doesn't say a thing about this event. I'm pretty sure they won't do a crap about this...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 27, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »
    They'll probably make a statement when they get into the office today. Just got the 10th fruit this morning.

So much for that statement.
    Greta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Since I was behind on the event, today was day 7 for me, and I got day 6 stamp yesterday and day 7 at 11:59:30 pm.
    Days 3 and 4, the past weekend were the dates that appears to have been affected.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    They'll probably make a statement when they get into the office today. Just got the 10th fruit this morning.

So much for that statement.

A lot was said and done. Right? :D
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    We are having an unscheduled maintenance to fix the attendance rewards. Please take a look at the details here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JG0/

Thanks.
    KensamaofmariCrimsọnLeineiDANIarts
    Crims wrote: »
    SO MUCH SARCASM. BLEEP.

Bloop
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 27, 2019
    I swear to god ever since that one day where I said that sarcastic thanks and she said it the same way back. Freaking Katherz and her thanks. It's like freaking daggers lol. XD

tenor.gif?itemid=5012794
    KatherzWolfsinger
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Funny enough, I have red hair now too.... :thinking:
    DANIartsCrimsọnIyasenuWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm done. XD
    Crims is done in. Red everywhere.
    jk.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 27, 2019
    Crims is done in. Red everywhere.
    jk.

iLCKPIB.png
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited August 27, 2019
    it seems to be working now so I'm glad it got fixed <3
    though I didn't get the log-in prize even though I was affected by it o:
    EDIT: nevermind ignore my stupidity x'D
    "Note: All players who were affected by the attendance issue will receive the following items if you log in between Sept. 5 - Oct. 5.
    2x Golden Experience Fruit (5000%)
    1x Lorna's Special Supply Pet Box"
  • MeliMeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited August 29, 2019
    tumblr_px0sf23Q8y1vt6bfuo1_640.png

I was on everyday o3o, this is not fair gonna write a ticket
    Meli wrote: »
    tumblr_px0sf23Q8y1vt6bfuo1_640.png

I was on everyday o3o, this is not fair gonna write a ticket

That's your best bet. You can also ask to compare whether your login records match.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    They did maint to fix it, so it should've been fixed.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    edited August 30, 2019
    Any tips for the nightmare shadow mission? I can barely make it past the 2nd wave and you only get 1 chance a day to try out something. I tried the melee route and I think I did ok, made it to a boss on the 3rd wave but didn't have enough time to kill the side monsters. Today I tried it with magic and it was just too slow added to the fact that you get no MP potions, so you're screwed pretty much if you run out of mana.