Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - August 27th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 3, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have an unscheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 27th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 2:30 PM PDT and last approximately 1 1/2 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Tuesday, August 27th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 11:30 PM - 1:00 AM

To address the following:

• To fix the issue with the Fantastic Memory Relay Event Part 1 Attendance Reward
  • Please note that you may need to re-log (if AFKing overnight) in order to receive the correct stamp.
  • Note: All players who were affected by the attendance issue will receive the following items if you log in between Sept. 5 - Oct. 10.
  • 2x Golden Experience Fruit (5000%)
  • 1x Lorna's Special Supply Pet Box

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmarivamprynDanievictriaSuuOroshisamaImaizumi

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Thanks for the update. Remember to keep Ferghus off those computers and keyboards though.
    Suu
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    I'm glad it's being taken care of.
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    I just hope my Computer can get fixed somehow.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Thanks you guys! We appreciate all of your hard work in taking care of this issue.
    Suu
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    edited August 27, 2019
    Misunderstanding resolved :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 28, 2019
    IIjo5pd.png
    Perfect resting B face. XD
    KatherzSmekksterRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I am sorry but this was an absolutely terrible time for me to face a sudden maintenance. D=

I was literally at the very LAST ROOM of the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the Fourth Floor on the HARD Difficulty... alone (because two party members had disappeared during the third floor and the last two gave up after finishing the first room of the fourth floor, and the last member was a dead-weight filler from the beginning). Yes, I literally cleared the following two rooms on my own, SOLO, and it took me HOURS to pull it off (partly because it got late, and I had to go to sleep in order to replenish my energy, then, resuming my progress in the morning, I managed to clear the following two rooms within the next few hours and I WAS on track to getting to the Boss-Floor by some time late this evening).

This is extremely frustrating to me. Not only did I spend a LOT of gold on Wand-Repairs, I also used up a bunch of stat-buffing consumables, and I was GETTING VERY CLOSE TO THE LAST FLOOR!!! All that work I put into progressing through the Alban-Knights Training Grounds, Meteor-Striking throughout the day since last night on a repeat-alarm-timer, and I do not even have the Time-Shift skill yet! I recorded the last few minutes of the character I was using fighting against the last four Heavy Gargoyles and a Silver Bone Archer as proof that I had been solo-ing and showing how insanely difficult they were to defeat (seriously, you'd have an easier time against a couple dozen simultaneous Fletas in the Martial Arts Tournament than trying to solo all four spawn-waves of any particular room on the fourth floor of the Alban Knights Training Grounds at Hard Difficult Level settings [probably]).

I don't know what happened to all of the other posts that used to exist that I made before, but the count and history currently seems to be non-existent (like some sort of Mandela-Effect ?), and I apologise ahead of time for this seemingly first post being something of a seeming complaint, but, I decided that, before trying to submit a ticket to request compensation for my efforts that ended up turning into «wasted time» due to the interruption of this unscheduled maintenance, I need to see if there are sufficient enough players on the Alexina-server with enough capability who are willing to run Alban Knights Training Missions on the HARD difficulty with me (ALL the way to the END by the way and even finishing off the bosses) in order to try and help me compensate and recover for what is now currently wasted time and efforts ?

Can you imagine how I must be feeling about this... I mean, getting through to where I did, took probably over 300 casts of Meteor-Strike, definitely more than a few thousand casts of Fusion-Bolt (amongst hundreds of arrows and alch-crystals for other skill-sets), and I had been working on getting through to the end since last night, for hours and hours in a row (more than half an entire day!). Only to have my efforts at trying to clear the last room be wasted by the sudden interruption (what in the past might be referred to as being Nexowned). Now I don't even get a journal entry for all of that time and energy that I had HEAVILY INVESTED into NOT letting the Rune-Stones go to waste for that mission. I cannot possibly remain calm and «quiet» about this matter which is why I am posting here (something I would otherwise have normally not bothered with since I no longer spend time on any forms due to numerous other time-consuming errands in life that I must tend to now).

Anyway, I switched main character this time, and would appreciate any dedicated assistance in helping me to recover in my efforts to try and compensate for all of that lost time and energy that ended up being what feels like «deleted» progress due to the «surprise» maintenance. If for some reason this post is either not approved or I do not see it or the game/server has become too much of a «ghost-town» or something equivalent then I will of course have to proceed with submitting a Support-Ticket for compensation for interrupting my progress through the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the hardest difficulty level possible. Anybody who is willing to assist me can add and/or note my elf-character on the Alexina-Server : Aeius

Please do keep in mind that you will probably want to be strong enough to be able to solo Fleta in the Martial Arts Tournament before trying to take on the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the HARD-Difficulty levels. Thanks in advance for supporting my efforts in trying to recover from this «loss» inflicted upon me against my will (this was a HUGE and HEAVY BLOW to me after all). Rather «traumatizing» really... (I was somehow reminded of the Pandemonium incident from another game that made the news around a decade ago whilst running this training mission...).
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Cool, got the 2 days stamps I did not need because I wasn't even going to finish part 1 stamps... Did not receive the 2x Golden Experience Fruit (5000%) and 1x Lorna's Special Supply Pet Box, though I did not care for the expiring pets... Good night AND Thanks!
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I'm now experiencing a different bug, where the game is telling me I've achieved the 14-day perfect without having been rewarded the Credne's, Rebirth Potion, or 5000% fruit. I've relogged too, so unless it's going to take till tomorrow's clock change to fix this I think you ended up introducing a new bug by trying to fix the old one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I am sorry but this was an absolutely terrible time for me to face a sudden maintenance. D=

I was literally at the very LAST ROOM of the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the Fourth Floor on the HARD Difficulty... alone (because two party members had disappeared during the third floor and the last two gave up after finishing the first room of the fourth floor, and the last member was a dead-weight filler from the beginning). Yes, I literally cleared the following two rooms on my own, SOLO, and it took me HOURS to pull it off (partly because it got late, and I had to go to sleep in order to replenish my energy, then, resuming my progress in the morning, I managed to clear the following two rooms within the next few hours and I WAS on track to getting to the Boss-Floor by some time late this evening).

This is extremely frustrating to me. Not only did I spend a LOT of gold on Wand-Repairs, I also used up a bunch of stat-buffing consumables, and I was GETTING VERY CLOSE TO THE LAST FLOOR!!! All that work I put into progressing through the Alban-Knights Training Grounds, Meteor-Striking throughout the day since last night on a repeat-alarm-timer, and I do not even have the Time-Shift skill yet! I recorded the last few minutes of the character I was using fighting against the last four Heavy Gargoyles and a Silver Bone Archer as proof that I had been solo-ing and showing how insanely difficult they were to defeat (seriously, you'd have an easier time against a couple dozen simultaneous Fletas in the Martial Arts Tournament than trying to solo all four spawn-waves of any particular room on the fourth floor of the Alban Knights Training Grounds at Hard Difficult Level settings [probably]).

I don't know what happened to all of the other posts that used to exist that I made before, but the count and history currently seems to be non-existent (like some sort of Mandela-Effect ?), and I apologise ahead of time for this seemingly first post being something of a seeming complaint, but, I decided that, before trying to submit a ticket to request compensation for my efforts that ended up turning into «wasted time» due to the interruption of this unscheduled maintenance, I need to see if there are sufficient enough players on the Alexina-server with enough capability who are willing to run Alban Knights Training Missions on the HARD difficulty with me (ALL the way to the END by the way and even finishing off the bosses) in order to try and help me compensate and recover for what is now currently wasted time and efforts ?

Can you imagine how I must be feeling about this... I mean, getting through to where I did, took probably over 300 casts of Meteor-Strike, definitely more than a few thousand casts of Fusion-Bolt (amongst hundreds of arrows and alch-crystals for other skill-sets), and I had been working on getting through to the end since last night, for hours and hours in a row (more than half an entire day!). Only to have my efforts at trying to clear the last room be wasted by the sudden interruption (what in the past might be referred to as being Nexowned). Now I don't even get a journal entry for all of that time and energy that I had HEAVILY INVESTED into NOT letting the Rune-Stones go to waste for that mission. I cannot possibly remain calm and «quiet» about this matter which is why I am posting here (something I would otherwise have normally not bothered with since I no longer spend time on any forms due to numerous other time-consuming errands in life that I must tend to now).

Anyway, I switched main character this time, and would appreciate any dedicated assistance in helping me to recover in my efforts to try and compensate for all of that lost time and energy that ended up being what feels like «deleted» progress due to the «surprise» maintenance. If for some reason this post is either not approved or I do not see it or the game/server has become too much of a «ghost-town» or something equivalent then I will of course have to proceed with submitting a Support-Ticket for compensation for interrupting my progress through the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the hardest difficulty level possible. Anybody who is willing to assist me can add and/or note my elf-character on the Alexina-Server : Aeius

Please do keep in mind that you will probably want to be strong enough to be able to solo Fleta in the Martial Arts Tournament before trying to take on the Alban Knights Training Grounds on the HARD-Difficulty levels. Thanks in advance for supporting my efforts in trying to recover from this «loss» inflicted upon me against my will (this was a HUGE and HEAVY BLOW to me after all). Rather «traumatizing» really... (I was somehow reminded of the Pandemonium incident from another game that made the news around a decade ago whilst running this training mission...).

kJoh0Qh.png
    PlatinaKokiDanievictriaWolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Neat, we got the stamps we missed.
    13/14 as I should be at.

Two extra 5000% fruits in about a week and a half, as well as another temporary lv200 pet.
    Still, I hope the rest of the event goes smoothly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Actually can we stop with the temporary pets? I just delete them outright because I don't want to use them and then have to wait a day to delete them after they expire. It's kinda annoying and so I don't use them at all.
    Wolfsinger
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crims wrote: »
    Actually can we stop with the temporary pets? I just delete them outright because I don't want to use them and then have to wait a day to delete them after they expire. It's kinda annoying and so I don't use them at all.

Or make it so pets with an expiration timer don't need to go through a day-long waiting period in order to be deleted.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 27, 2019

Highest difficulty is heroic.
    Megasoul wrote: »
    I'm now experiencing a different bug, where the game is telling me I've achieved the 14-day perfect without having been rewarded the Credne's, Rebirth Potion, or 5000% fruit. I've relogged too, so unless it's going to take till tomorrow's clock change to fix this I think you ended up introducing a new bug by trying to fix the old one.

Hey, Nexon, might want to swap that "Expiring Pet Box" with a "Round 1 Perfect Attendance Box".
    LeineiKensamaofmariGreta
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    i got neither the fruits, or the pet box...though i did get the stamps? please fix this...
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    i got neither the fruits, or the pet box...though i did get the stamps? please fix this...

Those come after September 5th.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735

Hey, Nexon, might want to swap that "Expiring Pet Box" with a "Round 1 Perfect Attendance Box".

I guess they didn't account for anyone to get every single day and be logged in the morning of the maintenance (honestly I'm still confused how it worked out) but I can at least say that I've contacted support through the system and they're looking into it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

You're fine, they are going to compensate us with 2 experience fruits worth 5000% each.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 28, 2019
    Crims wrote: »

kJoh0Qh.png

Yup. The dude clearly is too weak to run Hard mode if he did 300 Meteor Strikes and also had to take a long break to continue it. So much salt lol. Just be glad to have a chance getting another Hard Mode Stone from Support and do it right with good people.
  • ShaylaeShaylae
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    when the next Attendance Check starts tomorrow I'm wondering if the first two days are going to say complete since ending up getting the AP pots already. That's going to screw up the total attendance prize count. Guess will find out tomorrow

8/28/2019