Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Allow Holywater to be used on Piano's or

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Feedback and Suggestions
remove the possibility of losing a total durrability when repairing

doesnt help its 10k per repair point

but that you cant bless it ?
CrimsọnDonny_DonsterKryoAlalarose[Deleted User]SylviaWolfePeloiErorservSherriDarkpixie99and 1 other.

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Support
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Support. I have a morning glory piano, and if it suffered durability damage it would break my heart.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    support, would like it for my harp too D:
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    support, I usually wait until a 100% repair event to repair my expensive instruments just to avoid durability loss
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I 1 up this! I'm sure I gain several gray hairs every time I go to repair my Piano -.-'
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Omg please we need this. I barely ever use my piano for fear of losing it someday
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Definitely, the 'seat' instruments should be bless-able too.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Supported :]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I 100% support this idea.
    I really dislike how my piano runs down so much, it hurts me and my bank account.
    My piano is my baby and I want it to be taken care of like all my other instruments.