Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - August 29th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,525
Posts: 1,582
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited August 29, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 29th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg


Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, August 29th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM


To address the following:

  • Weekly server upkeep.
  • Windows Update.
  • Show's over! The Musician Box sale is ending.
  • You found Joe! Part 1 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is ending.
  • Poor Joe can't sleep...can you help him with his nightmares? Part 2 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is starting.
  • New hairs, eyes, faces, and mouths are coming in the Erinn Beauty Box!
  • How about some hair colors to go along with the new hairs? A Shopkeeper's Sale for Hair Dye Ampoule Selection Boxes is starting.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

    - The Mabinogi Team

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    edited August 28, 2019
    I might be so inclined to buy some WHITE hair dyes. The last time you guys released hair dyes there wasn't anything in them I was interested in. :(
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Posts: 1,704
    Member
    edited August 28, 2019
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    Two new gachas....... Ooo week 2! :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,866
    Member
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    It's not hard to just login, find joe, and then log out. Takes less than 10 minutes.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Posts: 1,704
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    It's not hard to just login, find joe, and then log out. Takes less than 10 minutes.

    I seemed to have forgotten one day. I will gladly, and regretfully stay up until the 3AM reset to get that full 14 days.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Posts: 484
    Member
    edited August 28, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    It's not hard to just login, find joe, and then log out. Takes less than 10 minutes.

    Yet life happens and people cant get on, your logic broke.
    Darkpixie99EmilieBerryImaizumi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,360
    Posts: 2,746
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    It's not hard to just login, find joe, and then log out. Takes less than 10 minutes.

    Yet life happens and people cant get on, your logic broke.

    True. My friend went on a cruise for a week so I watched over her account, did the Joe daily, collected as much melody as I could on both of our accounts.. I'm a great friend ;w;
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Posts: 1,704
    Member
    edited August 29, 2019
    Um, the First Week 14th day login gave me a +1 AP Potion, and the stamps are broken once more.
    14/50 total logins
    and it suddenly changed into Week Two....
    Day 1/14 is also suddenly marked

    This wasn't supposed to start until after maintenance, right?
    EDHs4VXWwAAsq8H?format=jpg&name=360x360EDHs4VXXkAAcrXv?format=jpg&name=360x360
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Posts: 65
    Member
    yh maint havent started or ended yet and still havent got my 14th reward* got 14 perfect day logign so far and no 14th reward...
    Darkpixie99
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Posts: 22
    Member
    So how exactly do you access the secret melody shop? From the looks of it, if you happened to screw up a part of the joe event you can just buy the part you messed up on, though it's pretty expensive.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 67
    Member
    edited August 29, 2019
    lolpopper wrote: »
    yh maint havent started or ended yet and still havent got my 14th reward* got 14 perfect day logign so far and no 14th reward...
    Um, the First Week 14th day login gave me a +1 AP Potion, and the stamps are broken once more.
    14/50 total logins
    and it suddenly changed into Week Two....
    Day 1/14 is also suddenly marked

    This wasn't supposed to start until after maintenance, right?

    Sadly you both technically missed 1 day like myself and my friend. The reason you got 14/50 on the day thing is because that one is on a separate reset timer. Stamps collect starting from midnight, the daily login (bag upgrades) however happens later in the day. So the first time you logged in was after the first stamp reset but before the first bag reward reset.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited August 29, 2019
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    Are you saying people like me gets punished for missing a day and we will not get the biggest prize? If so, i'm gonna get really upset.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    Are you saying people like me gets punished for missing a day and we will not get the biggest prize? If so, i'm gonna get really upset.

    The biggest prize?
    You're talking about the Lord of the Seas Outfit and such, right?

    That's not tied to the attendance, but rather to obtaining all 4 "Memento" items. (If you did the Joe daily quest 10 times you should've gotten it)

    If you didn't complete enough of those daily quests to get the Memento, your only choice is to BUY the Memento you missed from Pan's Melody Shop's secret item tab.
    Right now it's empty, but as the event progresses it'll get filled with any missable Mementos. They're expensive though. 500 Melodies apiece, so it's best to not miss them.

    For the Joe quests, you can miss at most 4 days per week, since you need to complete the daily quest 10 times to fulfill the objective.
    But for the attendance, it seems like you can't miss a day for the Day 14 Box.
    And missing too many days overall might make it impossible to full max out the rows of the event bag.
  • ShaylaeShaylae
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    Are you saying people like me gets punished for missing a day and we will not get the biggest prize? If so, i'm gonna get really upset.

    The biggest prize?
    You're talking about the Lord of the Seas Outfit and such, right?

    That's not tied to the attendance, but rather to obtaining all 4 "Memento" items. (If you did the Joe daily quest 10 times you should've gotten it)

    If you didn't complete enough of those daily quests to get the Memento, your only choice is to BUY the Memento you missed from Pan's Melody Shop's secret item tab.
    Right now it's empty, but as the event progresses it'll get filled with any missable Mementos. They're expensive though. 500 Melodies apiece, so it's best to not miss them.

    For the Joe quests, you can miss at most 4 days per week, since you need to complete the daily quest 10 times to fulfill the objective.
    But for the attendance, it seems like you can't miss a day for the Day 14 Box.
    And missing too many days overall might make it impossible to full max out the rows of the event bag.

    They are referring to the bottom, the additional gift for collecting all 50 Perfect Attendance rewards.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,015
    Posts: 2,434
    Member
    Whoops, missed a heads-up. Sorry, guys, I'm kind of preparing for a hurricane at the moment. >A<
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Shaylae wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    What happens when part 2 begins? Do the Part 1 14 day logins no longer exist?

    Yes. So people like me who started late or missed even one day won't be able to complete the full event to get the full rewards.

    Are you saying people like me gets punished for missing a day and we will not get the biggest prize? If so, i'm gonna get really upset.

    The biggest prize?
    You're talking about the Lord of the Seas Outfit and such, right?

    That's not tied to the attendance, but rather to obtaining all 4 "Memento" items. (If you did the Joe daily quest 10 times you should've gotten it)

    If you didn't complete enough of those daily quests to get the Memento, your only choice is to BUY the Memento you missed from Pan's Melody Shop's secret item tab.
    Right now it's empty, but as the event progresses it'll get filled with any missable Mementos. They're expensive though. 500 Melodies apiece, so it's best to not miss them.

    For the Joe quests, you can miss at most 4 days per week, since you need to complete the daily quest 10 times to fulfill the objective.
    But for the attendance, it seems like you can't miss a day for the Day 14 Box.
    And missing too many days overall might make it impossible to full max out the rows of the event bag.

    They are referring to the bottom, the additional gift for collecting all 50 Perfect Attendance rewards.

    1 was the bag itself, but aren't the milestones that are multiples of 5 the bag expansion things?
    Yeah if you miss too many you can't get all of the things to make the event bag its maximum size.
    It requires 50 total logins and the event's about 56 or 57 days long (depending on if the last day of the event counts before maint)
    So missing 6 or 7 days will keep you from maxing out the bag's size.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    edited August 29, 2019
    Unless it's designed like past events where you can finish the days you missed in part 4 in terms of the Lords of the Seas reward. I don't think there will be any saving for the daily logins though.