Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some questions

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
edited February 1, 2017 in Help
I want to know , how to earn golds from commerce? It gives only few golds :(
Secondly , why farming need vip service , it should be free :( , i hope Nexon makes it free
And thank you :D
  1. Free farming10 votes
    1. Yes
       70% (7 votes)
    2. No
       30% (3 votes)

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    The reason farming isn't free is due to bot abuse a while back. As for gold from commerce, may want to look into the skill Commerce Mastery.
    Kimo159KingEphyMizumie
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited February 1, 2017
    Commerce can give a lot of gold. Try to get limited goods, which restock every 2 hours. If your time zone is EST, they restock a few minutes before, to a few minutes after every odd hour. Usually its within about 3 minutes of the hour.

Tir has the most profitable item (at least in my experience) and with 600 lovely potions ( Elephant + old commerce partner) I usually earn around 50k gold and ducats for the run. With a trade letter, that can get around 150k. Other good areas are Cobh and dunbarton, and they're most efficient when you use a wagon, so they're faster.

Commerce mastery can boost the profits, and leveling up your trade level for the town can give you a discount, increasing profits even more. Commerce partners let you carry more, so I'd recommend getting one if you're serious about commerce.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well even with the commerce skill the gold is not that great. look for those commerce letters that boost how much you can make if you really want to make gold and Ducats faster.
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Negumiko wrote: »
    well even with the commerce skill the gold is not that great. look for those commerce letters that boost how much you can make if you really want to make gold and Ducats faster.

I don't think commerce gives a bad amount of gold. Fleet feet, wave sweepers, and reforged (G15) gear make it a very reliable source of money. It usually takes only a few minutes to complete a run, and little to no fighting, so you don't suffer much of a dura loss on any gear you use. If you sell the ducats you earn, you can make a pretty big chunk of gold for little effort. An example is selling harps/pianos.

You commerce until you're at around 5 million ducats, which means you've made around 5 million gold already (For every ducat you profit, you gain a gold). You can then sell the harp/piano for 5m+, and end up with over 10 mil for just some simple walking. It takes a bit of patience, but its well worth it if you ask me.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    edited February 1, 2017
    @mizumie how to get commerce letter?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Commerce letters can come from events or gacha. You can sometimes find them for sale from player shops or the housing board.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    edited February 2, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    Commerce letters can come from events or gacha. You can sometimes find them for sale from player shops or the housing board.

@shoog Thank you sir :D
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    there's also a chance to get commerce letter from festia gift box