Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 29, 2019
    If it is possible, can we please get the secret mission passes in a gacha:

Guardian of Partholon
    Secret Experiment in the Underground Waterway
    The Red Dragon inside Shadow Realm

They were once in gacha's and have not been in one in a few years. These passes are the only way to get erg patterns and manuals. Please and thank you <3
    I honestly would not be mad if I got a stack of 45 gachas and half of them were these secret mission passes.
    PlatinaKokiGretaCrimsọnSuu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thank you Nexon for bringing back Viseo's Mirror Blade after all these years! They look so nice. And you can even dual wield them! Which now reminds me of certain character i really loved in other online game...
    DANIarts
  • etrietri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    edited July 7, 2019
    the lamellar warrior set :^)
    maybe even... pre-r1. especially if they're a common reward from gacha... it'd be nice to be able to obtain 1-4 atk speed pieces easily.
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    some mini-gems!
    fox, snake, sheep, small bear..
  • GarythesnailGarythesnail
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Can you make a snail mob, I feel like it would be a nice transformation everyone could enjoy
    Suu
  • Mabibabi98Mabibabi98
    Mabinogi Rep: 645
    I want to see alpacas come back to the shop
    Suu
  • healruairihealruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Succubus Fiend Wig+Wig w/ Ears

Also not totally on topic w the thread but I would personally love a gacha w/ tailoring and blacksmith manuals. It would be cool if there were a bunch of new manuals for items that already exist, but arent craftable in game currently (which would be a perfect gacha for a life skill update/revamp... lol)
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Eweca/Ladeca Protective Red Upgrade Stones

Made a thread because I somehow forgot that this one existed v.v
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Maids and butlers. Actually no, partners in general, all of them need to return. (Besides Ram and Rem, I know, licensing issues :/)
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    utawarerumono set :U if it did come back would spend prob more then 200+ -3-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 11, 2019
    Bring back raccoon cub accessories. They are too expensive and really are needed for higher end players to rank dan's easier and faster.
  • Rowan2112Rowan2112
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Ahhhh I would kill to have the Spirit of Tuan pet on sale again! And/Or the Gach that had the wings with it! My All-time favorite pet. Tis so pretty!
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Could we get the Respectful Bow gesture coupon?
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Gesture coupons, stance cards, ears/tails gach again please d-(o.o )

p.s. also need them pet trade tokens back </3
  • SuuSuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    I would like to see the following make a return:

General
    Gold Boxes of Delights: These are boxes with Delights inside? Yes, please.

Pets
    Pet Adoption Medals: If anything, I think these would be a welcome permanent addition to the Cash Shop

Alpaca Pets: I honestly don't know when they were last available, and having them in the Cash Shop once more would benefit the player base with a versatile pet (Tailoring, Commerce, Combat Buddy), and strong arming that alpaca above your head when you want to show off your muscles.

Spotted Deer/Short Horned Antelope Pet: Mushroom! Mushroom! You mushroom while I mushroom!

Phoenix Pet: The Phoenix Pet was last available (from my search on the Wiki) in 2016. It's been a while, and reintroducing them back to the game would be an experience for players who may have never had such a pet.

Scooter Pet: YES, YOU TOO CAN SPEED THROUGH ERINN AND POP WHEELIES OVER THE CORPSES OF YOUR FOES. In all seriousness, Scooters haven't been in the web shop since 2014.

Flying Food Truck: A cooking buddy who functions as a heat source, a water source, a Truck to the Head source, and a nonstop, mobile cooking buddy? And hasn't made a comeback for a while? Yes, please!

Shopping Bags
    I will put a list of shopping bags after this. Some of these shopping bags hasn't seen the light of day for a long time, while others may or may not have been in a Gachapon with an obscene drop rate. Having them in the Item Shop can reinvigorate the fashion of Mabinogi with the guarantee of getting what you want.
    Side note 1: I am going off the Wiki, if any of the shopping bags don't end with Shopping Bag.
    Side note 2: I see the shopping bags for the Aces Outfits. If we have a similar event to the Master Plan event, or Free Ace Rebirth, I think having the Ace Shopping Bags would be an addition to the event.

Seasonal and Holiday
    Summer
    Beach Party Shopping Bag: I don't know if this one was available before the Sailor/Beachwear Shopping Bags this year. If it was, this shopping bag and the Sailor/Beachwear/Summer Vacation Shopping Bags would be an excellent seasonal addition to the Cash shop for Mabi Summers.

Fall
    Royal Academy, Afterschool, Clever Student, Elite Student, Duffle Coat, Urban Shopping Bags: It's that time of the year! School, College, and other Educational Institutions are welcoming new students. As the students and faculty return to school, the days begin to grow cold and call for warmer clothing.

Halloween
    Witch-In-Training, Bell Fox, Cirque Dress-Like-Anju, Dress-Like-Hagi, Halloween Vampire, Halloween Frankenstein, Halloween Vampire Hunter, Night Mage, Night Witch Shopping Bags: These shopping bags/boxes would be a welcome addition for October this year, because we all like to dress up for Halloween! The time is right, and the spirit of Halloween is alive in all Erinn Inhabitants (and those outside of Erinn).

Late Fall ~ Winter
    Astrologer, Cosmic Prince/Princess Shopping Bags: It's nearing the time of the year when Daylight Savings hits: days are shorter and nights are longer, exposing us to the stars for a longer period of time. The Astrologer Shopping Bag would be welcome around this time.

Winter
    Wind and Water Shaman: We could have the Wind Shaman return for Fall (so windy), and the Water Shaman return for Winter (snow is water).

Winter Prince, Winter Princess, Skating Outfit: For cold winter times.

This post is getting long, and this is a general and somewhat concrete idea. It's been a long time for some of these items!
    TwistedxFate
  • VeranaliaVeranalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Summer Premium Newbie Wear 08 Outfit Boxes
    Romantic Straw Hats
    The succubus outfit stuff (black succubus, white, etc.)
    Cheerleader Outfits (including headbands, etc.)
    Luxurious Crystal Dress Outfit
  • AlaiaAlaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    I'd love to see some homestead items from previous gacha make a comeback. Like the fall camping gear or the spring garden items. And the luna fairy homestead items! I always love more stuff to put in my fantasy home.
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Lamellar Warrior Gauntlets pleaseeee
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 4, 2019
    Since there was a [Face Accessory Slot] Gachapon, I'd like that to return with a new item of (Human, Giant Only) Elf Ears.
    As for Belguim who can't (legally) have gachapons, I think selling each item as standalone in the Cash Shop would be a neat idea.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited October 5, 2019
    Sorry for asking but wasnt Ladeca Robe in event not so long time ago ?
    as for me stuff i would like are all X cross licence locked so im out of luck but beyond that anything is fine as long its not gacha locked ):