Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED]Scheduled Maintenance - September 5th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 5, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 5th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, September 5th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Time to take attendance! The Music Attendance Check Event[/url] is starting. Postponed!
  • FINALLY! The Eweca Orb has been updated! The Eweca Orb Renewal permanent sale is starting.
  • We would like to hear from you, Milletians! The 2019 Mabinogi Player Survey will be available.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.
  • Compensation for the Fantastic Memory Relay Event attendance issue is now available. If you were affected by the attendance issue, you will receive the following items once when logging in between Sept. 5 - Oct. 10:
  • 2x Golden Experience Fruit (5000%)
  • 1x Lorna's Special Supply Pet Box

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 4, 2019
    Oh boy the price of solo, backbreaking, and chorus is about to skyrocket. Rip. Glad I got the enchants on my new gear before this happened.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »
    Oh boy the price of solo, backbreaking, and chorus is about to skyrocket. Rip. Glad I got the enchants on my new gear before this happened.

What happened?
    Something to do with the Eweca Orb Renewal or something?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Another attendance event?
    Yikes.
    Can it be a log in and get item right away, and not a wait 30~36 minutes to get item at least?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Harukari wrote: »
    Another attendance event?
    Yikes.
    Can it be a log in and get item right away, and not a wait 30~36 minutes to get item at least?

Nope.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    hope that 5000% exp fruit don't expire...

Alas I can't expect them from this.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 5, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
    • Time to take attendance! The Music Attendance Check Event is starting.
    • FINALLY! The Eweca Orb has been updated! The Eweca Orb Renewal permanent sale is starting.
    • We would like to hear from you, Milletians! The 2019 Mabinogi Player Survey will be available.
    • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.
    • Compensation for the Fantastic Memory Relay Event attendance issue is now available. If you were affected by the attendance issue, you will receive the following items once when logging in between Sept. 5 - Oct. 10:

- The Mabinogi Team

wxMrNSU.png

What?
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470

So people still won't get the last reward with the style tab key which is what most would have missed out on because of the bug. Instead you give us another temp pet that most people probably won't need 2 of. gg nexon, your greed is showing.
    GretaCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Miliardo wrote: »

So people still won't get the last reward with the style tab key which is what most would have missed out on because of the bug. Instead you give us another temp pet that most people probably won't need 2 of. gg nexon, your greed is showing.

Good point.

This is not cool. I really don't want to have like 6 expiring pets...
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Greta wrote: »

Good point.

Geez this forum is full of whiners. You get bigger exp fruit then you would have, and you can save that whistle as long as you want. Settle down.
    Also I don't know if you guys didn't get the same compensation everyone else already got, but I had the attendance check off fixed half way through the first event, only the exp fruits weren't fixed. I got my key. Anyone who did the event should have.
    Draech
  • GretaGreta
    Ebrithil wrote: »

Good point.

Geez this forum is full of whiners. You get bigger exp fruit then you would have, and you can save that whistle as long as you want. Settle down.
    Also I don't know if you guys didn't get the same compensation everyone else already got, but I had the attendance check off fixed half way through the first event, only the exp fruits weren't fixed. I got my key. Anyone who did the event should have.

The Whitsles will disappear after event ends.
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    The Whitsles will disappear after event ends.

Is that because you read that somewhere, or just choosing to be negative? I can't find anywhere that says they will. I personally have yet to use any of the lv200 pet whistles, and I also have yet to lose any.
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 5, 2019
    Sheesh. I'm starting to think it's not me who's whining here...

I have pretty much gotten some time to learn how Nexon works with their events. There's a huge chance they will remove them after the event ends.
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    Sheesh. I'm starting to think it's not me who's whining here...

I have pretty much gotten some time to learn how Nexon works with their events. There's a huge chance they will remove them after the event ends.

Nope, definitely not me. I apologize if I am coming off as harsh. You are a terrible burden on this forum and it pains me every time I see your name, inevitably complaining on whatever topic you choose. Normally I would ignore and continue to lurk for the information I require, but you are spreading misinformation today.

You know what they say about assuming right? I will reiterate that I still have whistles, from past events.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hi guys, as stated (sorry was not able to update this post), the music attendance event has been postponed!
    Ebrithil