Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi.... in an ANIME?!

Comments

• MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    If you were to put Mabinogi as an anime, it would be an isekai and fantasy but what other genre will it be also? Does it have a slice-of-life aspect? Is it a shounen with lots of fights and action? Is it a shoujo with enough romance and teen drama? Or is it mature enough to be seinen and josei?
    I wish this game had more horror elements to be honest. I always wish the dungeons had an element of surprise where a mini-boss appears after a certain time, chasing the players after every room. It would hunt down the player like the ghosts in Pac-Man or the Tyrant from Resident Evil, or even a Creeper that randomly appears. The players have to sneak by to not get noticed, especially if they die and respawn at the beginning of the map. Since the doors are already open, the mini-boss can just waltz right in and do some damage. It would fun if it randomly teleports.

You can't make mabinogi scary, just give up. Unless you make Ferghus the only repair option and no 100% repair. Now that would be scary.
    pawcalypseDanievictriaWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Miliardo wrote: »
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    If you were to put Mabinogi as an anime, it would be an isekai and fantasy but what other genre will it be also? Does it have a slice-of-life aspect? Is it a shounen with lots of fights and action? Is it a shoujo with enough romance and teen drama? Or is it mature enough to be seinen and josei?
    I wish this game had more horror elements to be honest. I always wish the dungeons had an element of surprise where a mini-boss appears after a certain time, chasing the players after every room. It would hunt down the player like the ghosts in Pac-Man or the Tyrant from Resident Evil, or even a Creeper that randomly appears. The players have to sneak by to not get noticed, especially if they die and respawn at the beginning of the map. Since the doors are already open, the mini-boss can just waltz right in and do some damage. It would fun if it randomly teleports.

You can't make mabinogi scary, just give up. Unless you make Ferghus the only repair option and no 100% repair. Now that would be scary.

It's only not possible if you don't try and give up.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited September 5, 2019
    Kind of like this; our dungeon corridors and halls are sort of like this already.

• kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited September 18, 2019
    I find it stupid i recommend a new mabinogi game with basically only saying they should add better gotchapons that work more like a quarter machine with 20$ and you get one of every item how is this more or less relevant and still not banned mabinogi's fourm mods are a joke
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I find it stupid i recommend a new mabinogi game with basically only saying they should add better gotchapons that work more like a quarter machine with 20$ and you get one of every item how is this more or less relevant and still not banned mabinogi's fourm mods are a joke

What...? Help, I need transcriber.
    Wolfsinger