Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eweca Orb Renewal - September 2019

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,180
Posts: 1,517
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited September 5, 2019 in Vault
It's finally time for some new items in the Eweca Orb. Did you know? An Eweca Orb is carefully crystallized from the reflection of mana and the light of the Eweca Moon. Break open the orb for a chance at new rewards!

00IO3-bf2f7333-5c09-469e-9f06-b17acd71a126.jpg


Eweca Orb
Permanent Sale Starts: Thursday, September 5

Note: Any unopened Eweca Orbs will automatically have the new updated droplist applied.

eZSKEBx.png


New Items

  • Freestyle Rocker Wig and Hairpiece (M)
  • Freestyle Rocker Wig (M)
  • Freestyle Rocker Special Wear (M)
  • Freestyle Musician Special Wear (M)
  • Freestyle Rocker Wig and Hairpiece (F)
  • Freestyle Rocker Wig (F)
  • Freestyle Rocker Special Wear (F)
  • Freestyle Musician Special Wear (F)
  • Freestyle Rocker Gloves (M)
  • Freestyle Rocker Shoes (M)
  • Freestyle Rocker Gloves (F)
  • Freestyle Rocker Shoes (F)


Notable Items

  • Guardian of Partholon Pass (Hard)
  • Secret Experiment in the Underground Waterway (Hard)
  • Red Dragon of the Shadow Realm (Hard)
  • Sewing Pattern - Summer Knit Cap
  • Sewing Pattern - Checkered Ankle Boots
  • Sewing Pattern - Two Piece Overall Suit
  • Sewing Pattern - Marksman Leather Armor (F)
  • Sewing Pattern - Marsman Leather Gauntlets
  • Sewing Pattern - Marksman Leather Helmet
  • Sewing Pattern - Vanalen Formal Wear (M)
  • Sewing Pattern - Vanalen Formal Wear (F)
  • Sewing Pattern - Vanalen Double Bracelets
  • Sewing Pattern - Vanalen Ribbon Boots
  • Sewing Pattern - Vanalen Flowered Sandals
  • Blacksmith Manual - Dragon Slasher
  • Blacksmith Manual - Bangle of the Far East
  • Lileas's Suit
  • Lileas's Boots
  • Portia's Costume (G15)
  • Portia's Shoes
  • Portia's Earrings
  • Portia's Wig
  • Portia Costume (Female Giants)
  • Shylock's Costume (G15)
  • Shylock's Shoes
  • Shylock's Wig
  • Shylock Costume (Male Giants)
  • Bassanio's Costume (G15)
  • Bassanio's Shoes
  • Bassanio's Wig
  • Archangel Wings (Dyeable)
  • Dominion Wings (Dyeable)
  • Black Cutiefly Wings
  • Pink Cutiefly Wings
  • Azure Cutiefly Wings
  • Burgundy Cutiefly Wings
  • Emerald Cutiefly Wings
  • Yellow Cutiefly Wings
  • Black Butterfly Wings
  • Pink Butterfly Wings
  • Azure Butterfly Wings
  • Burgundy Butterfly Wings
  • Emerald Butterfly Wings
  • Yellow Butterfly Wings
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #1A1A66
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #0000FF
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Cyan Blue Flashy)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Neon Blue Flashy)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #EF934F
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #D0AFDB
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #800080
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #005500
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #FFAAAA
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #C31653
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #720000
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #FFFFFF
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #000000
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule #2B2B2B
  • Fixed Color Metal Dye Ampoule #FFFFFF
  • Fixed Color Metal Dye Ampoule #000000


Exclusive Enchant Scrolls

  • Innocent (Prefix:Rank 8)
  • Solo (Prefix:Rank 5)
  • Backbreaking (Suffix:Rank 4)
  • Chord (Suffix:Rank 8)
  • Encore (Prefix:Rank 5)
  • Ambush (Suffix:Rank 9)
  • Chorus (Suffix:Rank 5)
  • Burlesque (Prefix:Rank 4)
  • Allegory (Prefix:Rank 5)
  • Ensemble (Prefix:Rank 4)


For the full Gachapon List and Drop Rates please check out the original post on the main page: Click Here for Full Post
Sebastian

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    You took out the 51,0,0 dyes, I know someone who is going to be very sad about that. You took away their special color. :( Other than that, uhhh looks like you took out a lot of the old bulk. No more Badoura or Aladdin stuff, that's awesome. Thank you.

    Do we still get exploration statues from each gacha? Those were the primary reasons why I would buy some from time to time.
    Ebrithil
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,870
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    Eweca is still the pink/red moon XD

    thanks for the update! it's been a while... hehe
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    Posts: 15
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    You took out the 51,0,0 dyes, I know someone who is going to be very sad about that. You took away their special color. :( Other than that, uhhh looks like you took out a lot of the old bulk. No more Badoura or Aladdin stuff, that's awesome. Thank you.

    Do we still get exploration statues from each gacha? Those were the primary reasons why I would buy some from time to time.

    Yes you do still get statues!
    They also made all the enchants drop as Exclusive scrolls now. That was a bit of a bummer when I pulled 3, but overall I had pretty good luck this time! Out of 20 I got 6 dyes, 3 manuals, 3 enchants, 1 new gear piece, and some junk.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    Ebrithil wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    You took out the 51,0,0 dyes, I know someone who is going to be very sad about that. You took away their special color. :( Other than that, uhhh looks like you took out a lot of the old bulk. No more Badoura or Aladdin stuff, that's awesome. Thank you.

    Do we still get exploration statues from each gacha? Those were the primary reasons why I would buy some from time to time.

    Yes you do still get statues!
    They also made all the enchants drop as Exclusive scrolls now. That was a bit of a bummer when I pulled 3, but overall I had pretty good luck this time! Out of 20 I got 6 dyes, 3 manuals, 3 enchants, 1 new gear piece, and some junk.

    What.

    Exclusive? Nexon you just lost more profit. Smh.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,685
    Posts: 774
    Member
    edited September 5, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »
    Eweca is still the pink/red moon XD

    dang beat me to it

    DM4zAvL.png

    I've just come to accept that the red moon reflects blue light somehow. Forget physics, it's a magical moon anyway.

    Will those rocker wigs ever become Beauty Coupons? I kinda have an overwhelming dire need for this hairstyle.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Maybe it's that Mana reflected off of Eweca is blue when it's crystallized?
    At least most other instances of mana in-game is blue. Mana Shield makes a blue effect, MP potions are Blue, the MP Bar is Blue, Mana Herbs, the bits of blue you can see in the old Mana Preservation Stones.
    Hm... Wouldn't that just mean it's better to call these Mana Orb Gachapons?

    Actually, I can't remember why Eweca's red. Ladeca's blue-hued due to mana, isn't it? I mean otherwise it's plain old white-ish gray, like you can see when a Moon Gate is inactive.
    Maybe Ladeca's blue because it's reflecting the Mana given off by Eweca, and Eweca's red because of Ladeca or something?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    edited September 7, 2019
    I TAKE IT BACK.

    You made it worse by making the enchants exclusive in the eweca gacha. How to make everything even worse? Yeah do that. No one is going to spend extra money to burn crap when they could of just bought the enchant directly from someone. Screw you. Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans. You made it SO MUCH WORSE. These kind of greedy business decisions HURT THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    I TAKE IT BACK.

    You made it worse by making the enchants exclusive in the eweca gacha. How to make everything even worse? Yeah do that. No one is going to spend extra money to burn crap when they could of just bought the enchant directly from someone. Screw you. Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans. You made it SO MUCH WORSE. These kind of greedy business decisions HURT THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY. You bleeping idiots!!!!!

    You killed eweca.

    Aren't the enchants themselves normally Exclusive?
    Well in most cases. I know Encore can come as an Exclusive ES directly or it can come already on a Magic School Uniform via the White Dragon Raid, where as long as you don't equip it after you get it it doesn't become personalized and can be freely sold as a burn without requiring any Trade Unlocks.
    But, like, for most other cases, if you were to get them from actually doing game content like Raids or Dungeons, wouldn't they drop as untradeable Exclusive Enchant Scrolls as well?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I TAKE IT BACK.

    You made it worse by making the enchants exclusive in the eweca gacha. How to make everything even worse? Yeah do that. No one is going to spend extra money to burn crap when they could of just bought the enchant directly from someone. Screw you. Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans. You made it SO MUCH WORSE. These kind of greedy business decisions HURT THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY. You bleeping idiots!!!!!

    You killed eweca.

    Aren't the enchants themselves normally Exclusive?
    Well in most cases. I know Encore can come as an Exclusive ES directly or it can come already on a Magic School Uniform via the White Dragon Raid, where as long as you don't equip it after you get it it doesn't become personalized and can be freely sold as a burn without requiring any Trade Unlocks.
    But, like, for most other cases, if you were to get them from actually doing game content like Raids or Dungeons, wouldn't they drop as untradeable Exclusive Enchant Scrolls as well?

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! You are officially being ripped off!! If you can't see that then you are doomed in more ways than this game. Why can't millennial's do freaking MATH.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    I TAKE IT BACK.

    You made it worse by making the enchants exclusive in the eweca gacha. How to make everything even worse? Yeah do that. No one is going to spend extra money to burn crap when they could of just bought the enchant directly from someone. Screw you. Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans. You made it SO MUCH WORSE. These kind of greedy business decisions HURT THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY. You bleeping idiots!!!!!

    You killed eweca.

    Aren't the enchants themselves normally Exclusive?
    Well in most cases. I know Encore can come as an Exclusive ES directly or it can come already on a Magic School Uniform via the White Dragon Raid, where as long as you don't equip it after you get it it doesn't become personalized and can be freely sold as a burn without requiring any Trade Unlocks.
    But, like, for most other cases, if you were to get them from actually doing game content like Raids or Dungeons, wouldn't they drop as untradeable Exclusive Enchant Scrolls as well?

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! You are officially being ripped off!! If you can't see that then you are doomed in more ways than this game. Why can't millennial's do freaking MATH.

    Woah yikes! I'm not buying Gacha period!
    I'm just saying!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,952
    Member
    "OMG SO MUCH NEGATIVITY! You people are always littering these forums with your crap!" - says every self-entitled lurker.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,660
    Posts: 1,356
    Member
    The way Crims goes from 0 to 100 always amazes me.
    In any case, I do agree, this is problematic. I'm coming to the sad conclusion they might just be trying to milk out every last cent they can from this game before they finish running it into the ground.
    Which would be a pity because this game COULD be much better, with better management and work, but....I guess they don't think its worth it at this point?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,545
    Posts: 7,896
    Member
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    The way Crims goes from 0 to 100 always amazes me.
    In any case, I do agree, this is problematic. I'm coming to the sad conclusion they might just be trying to milk out every last cent they can from this game before they finish running it into the ground.
    Which would be a pity because this game COULD be much better, with better management and work, but....I guess they don't think its worth it at this point?

    You could say she's going at Gach speed?
    Bad joke of the day.
    WolfsingerValkiryeAnnaysM
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 382
    Member
    But.....ppl just do trade unlock potions on their equips anyways? no?
    Sebastian
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,670
    Posts: 441
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    I TAKE IT BACK.

    You made it worse by making the enchants exclusive in the eweca gacha. How to make everything even worse? Yeah do that. No one is going to spend extra money to burn crap when they could of just bought the enchant directly from someone. Screw you. Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans. You made it SO MUCH WORSE. These kind of greedy business decisions HURT THE GAME AND THE COMMUNITY. You bleeping idiots!!!!!

    You killed eweca.

    Jesus. I don't agree with making the enchants exclusive, but, jesus... talk about an overreaction.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    But.....ppl just do trade unlock potions on their equips anyways? no?

    It's just typical over-reaction whenever Nexon decides to do anything-- granted it's not positive, but expect it to fade away because people would rather speak before thinking. I'm not siding with this choice but a lack of professionalism won't make them take us any more seriously.

    I feel people are also forgetting the somewhat permanency of Eweca Orbs. This isn't a typical sale that vanishes after a week. If they were already expensive beforehand and out of reach of typical players, why suddenly start caring now? Not that you shouldn't, but people need to be more consistent and stop grasping at whatever chance they get to ridicule Nexon.

    Final Edit: Just want to point out the 2017 Orb ran for nearly three years and the enchants remained expensive. Clearly the issue isn’t obtainability, but rather the people who get their hands on them. Changing them to being exclusive won’t change their obtainability when they weren’t really obtainable in the first place because of how skewed the end game market is.
    Draech
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    Are you kidding me? Yeah this is going to make them even more expensive because now if you want to sell that enchant you'll have to put it on a burn item. The player who wants that enchant will have to gamble away on burns potentially costing them a lot more gold than it would have if they could just buy the enchant directly. By making them exclusive drastically changes the obtainability.

    Basically yeah it was already bad. The drop rates of these enchants in-game were pretty much null. But I will tell you right now, I got more enchant drops from eweca than in-game. Doing this to those enchants will make getting those enchants harder. The supply will dwindle and even more gambling will begin.

    If you don't understand that then there is really not much else I can say because the concept is pretty simple.
    Sherri
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,670
    Posts: 441
    Member
    edited September 7, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Yeah this is going to make them even more expensive because now if you want to sell that enchant you'll have to put it on a burn item. The player who wants that enchant will have to gamble away on burns potentially costing them a lot more gold than it would have if they could just buy the enchant directly. By making them exclusive drastically changes the obtainability.

    Basically yeah it was already bad. The drop rates of these enchants in-game were pretty much null. But I will tell you right now, I got more enchant drops from eweca than in-game. Doing this to those enchants will make getting those enchants harder. The supply will dwindle and even more gambling will begin.

    If you don't understand that then there is really not much else I can say because the concept is pretty simple.

    Somehow, you missed the entire point. Bravo. Truly commendable work.

    Nothing about my previous post is denying expenses. The only mention of it is acknowledging they're already expensive. In regards to burning, you act like this is an impossible task. While even at Rank 1 enchanting your base burn success rate is 75%, it's still in your favor. It's not guaranteed success, and not guaranteed failure. Perhaps you should keep a closer eye on burn prices before you make your judgement. After all, it's only day 2, and as you said, you got more enchant drops from Eweca than in game. There's the chance to see whether things will change or not, but I have a feeling that even if they're positive, you'll find a way to extract blame for Nexon.

    Becoming harder to obtain isn't the sole crime here. By looking at the Alexina marketboard for Solo enchant burns as an example, there are two drastically different prices (in fact, there are more burns than scrolls available, so I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with supplies dwindling, considering this is the way they're obtained from raids anyway and people are already familiar with having to do burns) which is more of the issue I spoke about that apparently wasn't important enough to read. The end-game market is heavily skewed, and not by the system. Perhaps you should direct your frustration at the social clubs that like to lock people out of joining their close knit circles. Their inner workings are essentially, "buy our enchants from us and make us rich, then we'll accept you I guess". I do believe there are ways Nexon can help alleviate this issue but whether or not enchants are exclusive or not isn't going to change how these groups work.

    If you don't understand that then there is really not much else I can say because the concept is pretty simple.

    ValkiryeDraechBuffalosSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    edited September 8, 2019
    Alright...

    It's putting rng on rng, which I know we are all sick of. You buy a 20m burn, fine ok. Whatever, that's you. It fails despite that success rate because there is still a 25% chance it can fail. Now you have to buy it again, meaning that enchant you want now costs 40m of your hard earned time that you have to spare in between real life with players who still give a damn about this game. But that's not the only problem here.

    I'm sorry your server is having enchant scroll supply problems. I can see how this compounds your situation, making this decision they did potentially even worse for you - if you even care about getting those enchants in the first place. (I kinda suspect you don't). Pretty sure they didn't change the drop rates for those enchants in Eweca. But suuuuuuuure lets see what happens in the market. Maybe not to burns...but maybe upgraded reforged armors will see a significant increase because of this. I guess we will see eh?

    But personally...
    I don't like trying to get my enchants from burns. It makes me feel sick when the burns fail. It's not a risk people like to do. That's my point and plenty of other players share that sentiment. Not only that but this hampers profits of those enchants, you can only sell a burn for a 3rd of the price of the scroll. It was always a pleasant bonus to get an enchant worth 20-30m from eweca. But now if I want to sell that enchant I have to put it on a burn item OH AND use a trade unlock potion in order to sell it. So if I don't have one on hand from an event, I would have to spend 7m or cough up an extra 6 bucks for GOLD to help get farther in the game.

    That alone increases the investment from what it was before, and thus perpetuates the problems we have in-game. RMT for example which is provoked by this system or redundant rng GAMBLING. (Just for the record I no longer report on discovered RMT and have not for over a year).

    From my perspective with that said it feels like a ploy to get people to buy more Nx. Which I won't do, and I've been in discord chats about this - others are not going to either. We see through that bs and I'm not going to play into this shadiness. You shouldn't either. That tells them that this is ok. It's not ok. We let them get away with enough these days.

    Now because of people not wanting to spend extra to make these enchants available to everyone else, well we're going to see supply problems in the near future. Maybe not now from your perspective, but yeah down the road. It takes a little bit of time for things like this to catch up with us.



    Oh by the way...please do reuse my last line as a comeback to make your argument valid. Very original. Don't forget to follow it up with a Thanks. smhlol. :D
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,120
    Posts: 826
    Member
    This thread went downhill so fast lol.
    WolfsingerDraech
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,670
    Posts: 441
    Member
    edited September 8, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    I'm sorry your server is having enchant scroll supply problems. I can see how this compounds your situation, making this decision they did potentially even worse for you - if you even care about getting those enchants in the first place. (I kinda suspect you don't). Pretty sure they didn't change the drop rates for those enchants in Eweca. But suuuuuuuure lets see what happens in the market. Maybe not to burns...but maybe upgraded reforged armors will see a significant increase because of this. I guess we will see eh?

    Since we seem to be putting on quite a show here, this will be my last post before things get too out of hand. And all there really is for me to say is how wildly you are contradicting yourself. In this snippet above, you're talking about how this issue would be worse for us because of them making enchants exclusive, correct? And requiring burns? Yet in your next paragraph you mention how burns sold for a 3rd of the price...

    And suspect all you want. Wouldn't be the first time you've made rash decisions.

    But personally...
    Not only that but this hampers profits of those enchants, you can only sell a burn for a 3rd of the price of the scroll. It was always a pleasant bonus to get an enchant worth 20-30m from eweca. But now if I want to sell that enchant I have to put it on a burn item OH AND use a trade unlock potion in order to sell it. So if I don't have one on hand from an event, I would have to spend 7m or cough up an extra 6 bucks.

    I can well understand not wanting to do burns. And it's unfortunate if they do fail. However from the beginning of this entire discussion, you were concerned about newer players (in a sense of being new to the veteran scene) obtaining the enchant scrolls (see quote below). And now you're sitting here and telling me you benefit from selling the enchant scrolls. Certainly not a crime! But have some shame, Crims. Surely, your outburst wasn't because of newer players. It's because you're no longer lining your pockets with gold. Why not just be honest and tell everyone what it's really about, mmm? I'm sure it'd do us a lot more good and you wouldn't be contradicting yourself mid argument.

    Thank you for killing this game even more. Doing this will make those enchants EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and thus screws out the player trying to be on par with veterans.

    The space between these two quotes unsettles me so this is pointless text just to break up the quotes.

    From my perspective with that said it feels like a ploy to get people to buy more Nx. Which I won't do, and I've been in discord chats about this - others are not going to either. We see through that bs and I'm not going to play into this shadiness...

    Now because of people not wanting to spend extra to make these enchants available to everyone else, well we're going to see supply problems in the near future. Maybe not now from your perspective, but yeah down the road. It takes a little bit of time for things like this to catch up with us.

    A small sample size, reasonably, is not good to work off of when trying to get an accurate idea of how things will change. We see this argument all the time here and nothing changes (Alexina merge). Feel free to not buy the Eweca Orbs. Nobody is forcing you. But thinking a handful of your acquaintances who likely agree with you unconditionally will drastically change whaling is laughable. Stop trying to be "woke". At the end of the day Nexon is a business and businesses need to make money. And it's okay to want to make money. Clearly that's what it's about for you too. You're playing a shady in-game market then hammering down on Nexon for trying to keep itself afloat.

    Oh by the way...please do reuse my last line as a comeback to make your argument valid. Very original. Don't forget to follow it up with a Thanks. smhlol. :D

    It's there so you have something to cling to when you want to dodge the argument. Thank you for biting. It gave me an idea of how much you actually cared about your cover story.
    BuffalosSherri