Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 12, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 12th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, September 12th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Caravan Joe is finally having some sweet dreams again! Part 2 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is ending.
  • It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...a shooting star! Part 3 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is starting.
  • It is now safe to show off your jewels once more! The Mysterious Thief Box sale is ending.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If we could actually see shooting stars in suburban SoCal.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shooting stars?
    I wonder if this is going to be like the Qilla Beach shooting star event, but instead taking place in Festia.
  • ElyrurunaElyruruna
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    >_> will bard bag event actually given next week or so?
    i recall previously they say the same thing about wolf event
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Shooting stars?
    I wonder if this is going to be like the Qilla Beach shooting star event, but instead taking place in Festia.

There was one for Qilla? I only remember the one for Porth Ceann.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I only remember the one near Lake Calida.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Shooting stars?

There was one for Qilla? I only remember the one for Porth Ceann.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I only remember the one near Lake Calida.

Oh actually, this is all correct.

During the event shooting stars would fall at Port Ceann's beach, Qilla Beach, AND around Lake Calida.

I'm not sure if this type of Shooting Star event was part of another event, but the entries that are most prominent on the wiki when searching for the Shooting Star Event are the ones from 2009 and 2013. For some reason I really feel like it hasn't been 6 years since the last time I've ran around grabbing the fallen shooting stars.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    3rd phase of the fantastic memory event is...skill seals. Sigh...I'm rank 1 everything. WELP newbies enjoy. :)
  • SubterraneanSubterranean
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Crims wrote: »
    3rd phase of the fantastic memory event is...skill seals. Sigh...I'm rank 1 everything. WELP newbies enjoy. :)

why are u toxic for
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 12, 2019
    Crims wrote: »

why are u toxic for

That was toxic? Jeese, yeah I'm a little disappointed that I can't benefit from this part of the event but it's still good for those people still ranking stuff. I was not trying to be toxic at all. Newbies would indeed appreciate something like this. You should see some of the really entitled comments around here concerning veterans of this game. Now some of them are really toxic. XD

Your forum account says created in February 5, 2018. I do hope this is not a stock alt especially with your first post being directed at me about my "toxicity". Are you coming to the aid of a friend by any chance? It's common to become ignorantly defensive for those who are your friends who got rebuked for something they said or did on here.

I do invite you to participate in these forums if that's not the case. A belated welcome to the forums to you. Maybe I can help you with some quests? I am happy to help you with anything you need help with. :)
    Kensamaofmari