Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Challenge! Point Mission Season 3

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4887529
bg.jpg

I kinda like the trench coat. Not sure about the sweater vest though.
Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 13, 2019
    Hmmm... This reminds me of something...

Duffel Coat... Alchemist in-Training...

Really Nexon? Lost all ideas i see.
    I guess the sweater makes up for it?

Also that Tea Table chair is being recycled for the 51665 time as well.

EDIT: Oh crap i'm spreading negativity or something like that. Because apparently i'm on every thread being toxic or negative and i ruin forums by criticizing Nexon's work.
    People are so delusional sometimes, they don't even seem to notice how Nexon is tricking into thinking that they do something original, but they actually keep recycling same items and events. Instead, they will gladly go with original designs through Gachas. At least try to not be so obvious Nexon, because now it's 100% obvious how recycled everything is. You know where recycled stuff goes? Into the bin.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

EDIT: Oh crap i'm spreading negativity or something like that. Because apparently i'm on every thread being toxic or negative and i ruin forums by criticizing Nexon's work.
    People are so delusional sometimes, they don't even seem to notice how Nexon is tricking into thinking that they do something original, but they actually keep recycling same items and events. Instead, they will gladly go with original designs through Gachas. At least try to not be so obvious Nexon, because now it's 100% obvious how recycled everything is. You know where recycled stuff goes? Into the bin.

Did you just get written up or something? XD
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340

You can always go rant on the KR forums instead, it's not like NA can stop events and gachas that they make. I know people use google translate, its so easy, so go on ahead and rant on their forums instead.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    so many exp seals givin out freely in all these events :o
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 13, 2019
    Mabi6 wrote: »

You can always go rant on the KR forums instead, it's not like NA can stop events and gachas that they make. I know people use google translate, its so easy, so go on ahead and rant on their forums instead.

Sadly i don't know where to go and also don't speak korean to be able to communicate with them. Google Translate communication is terrible and cringy.
    Crims wrote: »
    Did you just get written up or something? XD

What do you mean? Sorry, but i don't know the meaning of this.