Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community October/Halloween Events

YummeiYummei
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in Nao Chat
I know its still September,but I wonder if people are interested in a NPC Shop Halloween Costume Contest?
I just think it would be interesting to see what people can come up with just using the clothing from the NPC shops instead of gacha/event items.
If anyone else has a event idea they been thinking of,feel free to share :0
  1. Would you be interested in a NPC Shop Halloween Costume Contest?10 votes
    1. No
       10% (1 vote)
    2. Yes
       70% (7 votes)
    3. Maybe
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Would it be only NPC shop clothing or can include ones from drops as well?
  • YummeiYummei

I think only NPC shop clothing would be better,but if the clothing that drops is also in the NPC shop then I would accept it as well.
    Yummei wrote: »

I think only NPC shop clothing would be better,but if the clothing that drops is also in the NPC shop then I would accept it as well.

I see, still plenty of good combinations.
  • YummeiYummei
    If anyone else has any other ideas for events that may be better feel free to say :o
    Yummei wrote: »
    If anyone else has any other ideas for events that may be better feel free to say :o

Have you posted on discord yet?