Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So uhhh..

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Harukari wrote: »
    Hmmm. Kay.
    Well I'm done here.

Someone can lock this.
    So sorry for trying to ruin the fun for everyone, including myself cause my ocd finally got the best of me.

Edit: dont worry im not gonna actually do that, submitting a ticket. too lazy. :) ill just continue to go crazy

Let us know whats up in this thread if it's not closed. I'm kinda curious now. ;)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Okay... Thread went downhill pretty fast.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

Yeah that's what happens in threads like these.
    Wolfsingerpawcalypse
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I find it ironic (not sure if thats the word I want but oh well) that certain buffs, like from set effects, do not show up under your name, but others, like the potion and Goose Feather do. I agree, an option to disable/enable them all would be nice.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Yeah that's what happens in threads like these.

At least it's not stuck in between.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Harukari wrote: »
    Hmmm. Kay.
    Well I'm done here.

Someone can lock this.
    So sorry for trying to ruin the fun for everyone, including myself cause my ocd finally got the best of me.

Edit: dont worry im not gonna actually do that, submitting a ticket. too lazy. :) ill just continue to go crazy

Fun killer.
    pawcalypseHarukariCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm in favor of letting us hide the icons too
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »

A toggle feature for hiding icons would be fine.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmaripawcalypseRadiant Dawn

You know the skill bonus box that shows up one you reach lvl 100? Why not have a box like that to show status effects with descriptions, and the option to open and minimize it?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 13, 2019

You know the skill bonus box that shows up one you reach lvl 100? Why not have a box like that to show status effects with descriptions, and the option to open and minimize it?

You know we can also view status effects from the character info window. So if they can come up with an option to hide status effects over character's heads I don't see any harm because if you want to view what status effects you have you can just press C.

For screenshot purposes, pressing backwards slash also removes them. In case anyone forgot about that update this year.

You know we can also view status effects from the character info window. So if they can come up with an option to hide status effects over character's heads I don't see any harm because if you want to view what status effects you have you can just press C.

For screenshot purposes, pressing backwards slash also removes them. In case anyone forgot about that update this year.

Yeah, there is character menu, but I was trying to see if having a pinned/unpinned windows with the effects and descriptions would work.

For screenshots, press backwards slash and then the print screen button on your keyboard.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited September 13, 2019
    Way to ruin this for everyone else "ReMoVe ThE IcOn" do the community a favor and delete your account thanks.

Hi there. I remember you from what was known as Tarlach Server. Glad to see you haven't changed.

Please go back to not existing. The community was a better place before then.

With a lot of (fake) love,
    Reihoken.
    HarukariIyasenuWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    rip...