Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Melody is finally here!

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Anyone know if we can apply those shop price increasing enchants to anything?

A flute isn't worth much to begin with.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    How about ego revamp :( ?

We won't get that for months.
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    How about ego revamp :( ?

We won't get that for months.

Never too late to start looking forward to it!
    I'm excited for it, just like I was for this musical/pet update!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    KrkONhf.png
    One we'll never get to hear ingame.
    Sherripawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Now I can't enter Emain Macha without lagging :l
    Greta
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited September 20, 2019

I burned a Pennywise Cello and it can go on anything, I don't see how this would be useful at all because its +250000g on the cello or the thing you put it on so you are really just risking money by burning it.

Selling the item does bypass the bank transaction fee for some reason but I don't know many things that have an npc value over 50k which is the minimum value the item you are selling has to have for bypassing the deposit fee to be more than the risk of losing the enchant.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Tiro wrote: »

I burned a Pennywise Cello and it can go on anything, I don't see how this would be useful at all because its +250000g on the cello or the thing you put it on so you are really just risking money by burning it.

Selling the item does bypass the bank transaction fee for some reason but I don't know many things that have an npc value over 50k which is the minimum value the item you are selling has to have for bypassing the deposit fee to be more than the risk of losing the enchant.

Yeah. I misread the effect for Bargainer's as 500.000, instead of 500,000.
    I thought it multiplied an item's worth by 500.

Didn't read the announcement closely enough, lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »
    Now I can't enter Emain Macha without lagging :l

Thankfully I haven't suffered lag in Emain so far. After all, it's Emain.
    SherriWolfsinger