Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add the new age potions to the Cash Shop.

EdethaEdetha
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
in Feedback and Suggestions
IGN: Edetha
Server: Tarlach

Hello, as some of you may be aware, there are some incredibly rare new age 9 and age 18 pots in the Festia scavenger hunt.

I believe that these cosmetic items would prove popular among the playerbase, and provide a decent trickle of income for Nexon if added to the cashshop, as it would allow customization beyond what happens "naturally" with age.

Sadly, these items are so rare, that I am unable to find a screenshot of them. (I've done about four weeks of scavenger hunts, and have only ever HEARD of one single age9 pot being found)
Clef

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Support, want to be tiny.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 16, 2017
    I support but what makes me wonder is how do the age 18 pots work. I can understand the age 9 pots but age 18 is the same size as age 17, no? Unless they made it so you're slightly bigger than a normally aged age 18 player. O.o;
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Age 18 is just slightly taller than 17.

Age 9 is between 10 and tin, I think.
  • ChojinzokuChojinzoku
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    I am Chozo, the one and only, and I approve this message. Make it so, Nexon.
  • SeikoSeiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Chojinzoku wrote: »
    I am Chozo, the one and only, and I approve this message. Make it so, Nexon.
    Omg you even talk like that on the forums ; u; Anyways, I approve! I need to be shorterrr
    Edetha
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I like age 18 potions. I would well like to see age 19 and 20, too.
    If the price was small (like 50nx) I'd buy them regularly. I like being tall.
    +1
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    or make it you can only buy from Tiro from advanced dungeon.
    Edetha