Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Older players are being unappreciated

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Well as an older player we have many memories that we could speak about all-day. We are now the teachers and masters of the new players, they look up to us as parents. We are blessed!

What does that get us, though?

Nothing.
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Think about all the stuff you do have for being an older player though. All the events, the cross-overs, the random perks or sales you got over 10+ years you put into the game, that all these new players don't have a fighting chance for. It all balances out.

Crossovers are 99% cash shop, and anything "free" from them are entirely passable.

Perks and sales, yes, but that only describes a few. Most end up getting shafted.
    The new players are blessed for the simple fact that they're not caught up in the Gacha game. Yet.

Wow. I'm ninja-ing myself.

Welcome to Mabinogi

More like "Welcome to Eastern MMOs"
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Remember when you had to wait for combat skills to load, and windmill damaged you too? Ah, memories. Wait! I'm glad that's gone.

Sharp_Mind.png