Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

....Anyone know how to get "Tuned" instruments?

SolarbeansSolarbeans
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in General Chat
Really want to get my hands on a tuned flute but tbh I have no idea where to even start looking as to where to get one. Does anyone know...?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You use Handicraft.
    The recipe is "Tuning Kit" + "Instrument".

Tuning Kit is a rare drop from Math Musical Dungeon.
    You can buy passes to that dungeon from Ailla at the Bard Camp for 0 gold each.
    The Tuning Kits are tradeable, so you can also buy one from someone who happens to be selling one. Same for the Tuned Instrument.
    Solarbeans
  • SolarbeansSolarbeans
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    You use Handicraft.

The Tuning Kits are tradeable, so you can also buy one from someone who happens to be selling one. Same for the Tuned Instrument.

Oh! Thank you so much! Does handicraft have to be a certain rank to do this? O:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Solarbeans wrote: »
    You use Handicraft.

Rank A.
    IyasenuSolarbeanspawcalypseRealDizzy
  • SolarbeansSolarbeans
    Crims wrote: »
    Solarbeans wrote: »
    You use Handicraft.

Rank A.

Thank you!! I'm assuming the higher the rank = the better success rate huh

i guess i'll have to tryhard my handicraft ranks
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I think the sound colors for the tuned instruments are in 3ML. Since those tuning doohickeys are a
    327-3273537_princess-twilight-sparkle-and-rarity-images-mlp-fim.png
    you might want to consider which instrument you want to do first; you only get one shot at it for each.
    Sherri