Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Find Name Change Coupon

DuskwindDuskwind
Mabinogi Rep: 430
in Help
I looked in the item shop and I could not find it. Any ideas on how to narrow down the search, where else I should look, or what I might be doing wrong?

I already checked the information page on the Mabi World Wiki, and followed the prerequisites. Ideally I'd like to submit my name change request before the upcoming maintenance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    If you're not one of the players who was affected by a +[Server] tag, then you're not eligible for a name change. You'll have to wait for the Name Change Coupons to hit the Store at some point in the near (yet ever so distant) future.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    @Duskwind If you are eligible for a name change, you can find the Name Change page on the actual Nexon website here.
  • haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited September 18, 2019
    Draech wrote: »
    If you're not one of the players who was affected by a +[Server] tag, then you're not eligible for a name change. You'll have to wait for the Name Change Coupons to hit the Store at some point in the near (yet ever so distant) future.

actually i find that weird completely since my character was never affected by +server from when the merge happened i was able to change one of my characters names who was not in the server merge at all (shes in alexnia server) yet i cannot even change another characters name in the same account what it has listed as to what to be sure you are not involved in to change the name and she has those requirements but still cannot change the name
    ML13
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    haegol wrote: »
    actually i find that weird completely since my character was never affected by +server from when the merge happened i was able to change one of my characters names who was not in the server merge at all (shes in alexnia server) yet i cannot even change another characters name in the same account what it has listed as to what to be sure you are not involved in to change the name and she has those requirements but still cannot change the name

You essentially got a coupon for every character that got a server tag, but the "coupon" didn't have to be used on that specific character. So if you had 2 characters that got +Server tagged, then you were allowed to change the name of any two characters on your account. After that, your name change coupons were used up.

I'm guessing that's what happened to you? Sorry, a bit hard to figure out what you mean with your message.

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Ion wrote: »

You essentially got a coupon for every character that got a server tag, but the "coupon" didn't have to be used on that specific character. So if you had 2 characters that got +Server tagged, then you were allowed to change the name of any two characters on your account. After that, your name change coupons were used up.

I'm guessing that's what happened to you? Sorry, a bit hard to figure out what you mean with your message.

This is likely it. They used their free coupon on another character, and have no more coupons for the affected character.
  • haegolhaegol
    Megasoul wrote: »

This is likely it. They used their free coupon on another character, and have no more coupons for the affected character.

huh so it was only just 1?? okie dokie then
  • haegolhaegol
    edited September 20, 2019

thats the funny part also since i wasnt present during that time both of my characters that are in the Nao server were not +server tagged at all from the aftermath
    ML13