Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

anyone else got this from fishing

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
anyone else got a blank score scroll with 0 use from fishing with the baits from event?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    yeah a few times.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Those aren't just from the event, you can normally fish that garbage up when fishing in Emain.

It's basically like all the 0 Durability equipment you can fish up everywhere, except since it's a Score Scroll there's no repairing it so it's just useless clutter.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Id prefer to fish out a giant lake monster than junk...
    WolfsingerpawcalypseSherristarkiller1286
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The scrolls have zero dur and are blank. Within game logic that's . . . weird.
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I prefer to fish out food mats like fish and food waste.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Welcome to Emain Macha
    FluorettepawcalypseKensamaofmari
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Welcome to Emain Macha

Plot twist: Nele dumps his empty score scrolls in the lake instead of properly disposing/recycling them. :/
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Welcome to Emain Macha

Plot twist: Nele dumps his empty score scrolls in the lake instead of properly disposing/recycling them. :/

Does Aer know about this??
    JJ wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Welcome to Emain Macha

Does Aer know about this??

Hey, people dump their waste all over the streets of Emain, music scores are paper, so they'll slowly disintegrate in water. Good thing, there's not too much plastic in Erinn.
    Wolfsinger
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Considering you’re fishing not all too far from a major sewer, I guess you could say those scrolls are all pretty...crappy.
    KensamaofmariVeylaineWolfsinger
  • alissanalyzeralissanalyzer
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Pointless thread.
    Pointless thread.

Pointless person.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Helsa wrote: »

Maybe they had really crappy music on them that someone was embarrassed of so they afk played it to 0 and threw it in a lake so no one could ever find and use it... and the reason you can;t see what was written on it is because the water washed off all the ink
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    Arjune wrote: »

Maybe they had really crappy music on them that someone was embarrassed of so they afk played it to 0 and threw it in a lake so no one could ever find and use it... and the reason you can;t see what was written on it is because the water washed off all the ink

I wonder if the fish played the scores.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Considering you’re fishing not all too far from a major sewer, I guess you could say those scrolls are all pretty...crappy.

39140521_827434150713715_458088829400645632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkm5BSxLWRgQcI0Anty9HXL3OGV6yaFS7bZw0giZ8xrCfkBGRTYO9j8roi8abHIUnA&_nc_ht=scontent.ftrd1-1.fna&oh=54258d96cd24c8b3e1fa66303fb1fa2f&oe=5E00F0E4
    IyasenuSherriKensamaofmariAquasolRadiant DawnGaby5011Wolfsingernoobodyzxz
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990

does this mean they use the used up score scrolls to wipe their crap
    well at least they are recycling some of their waste
    really a sign that Emain Macha is a model city

or maybe a certain npc wearing a gray robe sitting next to a lamp post just a few steps away from Nele
    is probably asking Nele for his used up scrolls for him to use.
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

does this mean they use the used up score scrolls to wipe their crap
    well at least they are recycling some of their waste
    really a sign that Emain Macha is a model city

or maybe a certain npc wearing a gray robe sitting next to a lamp post just a few steps away from Nele
    is probably asking Nele for his used up scrolls for him to use.

Now Aquasol didn't say that they use them for that type of purpose...
    Confirmed that Gillach is indeed the crappy zero dur blank scores
    SPOILER_mabinogi_2019_11_01_002.png
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Rapid fired my mouse button through all of that. Since the memory quest was EZ, with the character answering the question being right there on my screen; I had my cake and ate it too. chuh friggen CHING!!!!!
    Rapid fired my mouse button through all of that. Since the memory quest was EZ, with the character answering the question being right there on my screen; I had my cake and ate it too. chuh friggen CHING!!!!!

People miss out on some pretty interesting info doing that.