Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pillow monsters

YomboYombo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
in General Chat
Umm I don't think they are supposed to be this hard. They are only taking 1 damage. I thought you were supposed to kill them to get the feathers when you attack them with the pillow. At this point I can't kill any of them and will likely die before I kill one (as they do do damage that's more than 1).

Comments

• YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Okay I found that you smack them and you get a feather in your inventory, as opposed to killing them and it may or may not drop them.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I like that they did this over how they did it last time.
    Would of been a pain to find a channel on Nao and not have someone already there final hitting everything to death.

Shock, windmill, demi god's light of fury will be your friend here.
    Sherri
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    shock plus dance of death will get you plenty of feathers, also light of fury while those are on cd.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's a bonus that feathers auto collect in your inventory because in the past, all the lost time in trying to collect the dropped feathers, it decreases the efficiency in trying to smack the pillow monsters, and allowing them to aggro you while you collect. Now, the player gets to focus on the pillow monster.
    Sherristarkiller1286
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yeah this is much nicer. DoD with time shift and some heavy armour, then windmill spam. I take 1's and ~200 feathers a night.