Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

yuwi's commissions(open)(new commission type added

YuyuwiiYuyuwii
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
edited October 6, 2019 in Art Creations
lsYmkAl.png
nAHGPep.png
aoWVKlW.png
5e4S1qD.png
9zMLNN6.png
Rules:
1. i’ll ask for payment after the final sketch is done,right before working on it

2. personal use only/ i’ll charge more for overdetailed characters, extra stuff like wings,armor etc. (usually it’s like 5 usd added to the Price,but it may depend based on your reference btw if you don’t want to pay extra Price i can just simplify it no problem)

3. References (only pictures) on good quality please like color and stuff , your char’s personality can be helpful too
(yes: a decently sized reference enough to see all the details you want me to see(?) + specific colors ) ( no: a blury phone pic )

4. NO backgrounds /no mechas / no nsfw (sex) / hardcore gore / no pedophilia

5. YES armors/ yes furries/ yes fanservice (including nudity (;) / yes lowkey gore and violence /yes any ship you want /yes any fandom

6. i won’t edit the picture after the lineart is done so be really specific and straight to the point.( if you seem too indecisive and picky i’ll have to cancel the commission :< )

7. Also please don´t talk to me about personal stuff ( i know this is a weird rule but it has happened before and i feel uncomfortable about it, Sorry about that (,: )

Contact info:

- Yuwi#2489 discord
(i’m always looking at discord so this is the fastest way i can reply to you, feel free to ask any questions i’ll do my best to a reply)

Extra info:

- extra characters added are the same price as the first character

- I usually take like a week or two to finish stuff, if i’m having issues i’ll let you know

- i’ll notify you on all the steps (sketch-lineart-color etc.) but you can ask anytime

- if you’re interested on furrys i don’t have many examples sorry about that xD

- i said no backgrounds but i can throw a flat color in there or a geometric figure if you want me to no extra Price so just ask

more recent examples:
6c73ef1c7fbac2b833ef3f97f61ce942.jpg

thanks for looking!
AlynniaImaizumiBravelatiosSooeiny

Comments