Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elsie Concerns Me

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in General Chat
Is it normal for Squires to keep track of me?
3e7dd3c972.jpg
pawcalypseKingEphyIyasenuLeineiWolfsingerRadiant Dawnstarkiller1286Danievictria

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    edited September 28, 2019
    TNinja wrote: »
    Is it normal for Squires to keep track of me?
    3e7dd3c972.jpg
    Oh, that? You're worried from Elsie? I don't blame you for that you make her in your squire team for missions&other stuff but, be careful; she can go all empty cold eyes on you if you talk about she dislikes like Dai for example. *Makes chilly face*
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    She also keeps track of how many times you've kicked her out of your squad.

38c8b9a91c.png
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Jeez, just marry her before someone suddenly disappears...

She gives the thirsty look, and the feeling I get is mixed between Death or "Love"
    Radiant Dawn
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Besides the fact that she wields a giant mallet, is she a "yandere"?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Are we starting this again?

Where's Eirlys's and Kanna's recognition?
    pawcalypse
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited September 29, 2019
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Besides the fact that she wields a giant mallet, is she a "yandere"?

Maybe just a lil bit?
    Elsie_1.png
    Elsie_2.png
    Elsie_3.png
    SherriRadiant Dawnpawcalypsestarkiller1286
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    See, this is why I don't show any special favor/go places with any of them and treat them all the exact same aka working dogs under my heels that must behave or will be punished. I maintain a strict discipline and working regimen, and they follow it to the letter. They've become pretty good mutts over time...

....on another note though, this is making me laugh, cause I still view her as the shy little sister I've adopted. Like honestly, she's tiny and nervous and wields a giant mallet about as large as she is, what's not to adore?
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    See, this is why I don't show any special favor/go places with any of them and treat them all the exact same aka working dogs under my heels that must behave or will be punished. I maintain a strict discipline and working regimen, and they follow it to the letter. They've become pretty good mutts over time...

....on another note though, this is making me laugh, cause I still view her as the shy little sister I've adopted. Like honestly, she's tiny and nervous and wields a giant mallet about as large as she is, what's not to adore?
    I mean, she is my fav squire. I'm def not being held hostage or anything ^^;

Radiant DawnWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Aerunis wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I mean, she is my fav squire. I'm def not being held hostage or anything ^^;

See someone holding a hammer above your head...
    Wolfsinger
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    ... Yikes. I thought Kanna was a little pushy but this takes the cake. The difference between the guys and the girls is as long as the English Channel for Baltane huh, because all I remember from Logan and Dai is that their dialogue reflects the status of your health, stamina, etc. Maybe I should start reading those mission updates...
    pawcalypsestarkiller1286Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think many NPCs in this game are of concern.
    Wolfsinger
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Ok now I got to open up that squire cheatsheet and level up more than just kanna and eirys probably should read those
    reports too.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Yandere is objectively best dere.
    Yes that's all I have to say no three page long post full of math today.
    pawcalypseBlissfulkillRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Yandere is objectively best dere.
    Yes that's all I have to say no three page long post full of math today.

As a yandere, I appreciate this.

Though I have standards and don't kill or get jealous, only overprotective to an unhealthy and violent amount
    pawcalypseRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Should I be worried that I always ignored every squire report?

Now that this has gotten my attention...

HarmfulGrandGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

AlshianWolfsingerpawcalypsestarkiller1286
  • AlshianAlshian
    Rhey wrote: »
    Should I be worried that I always ignored every squire report?

Now that this has gotten my attention...

HarmfulGrandGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Me when I solo too often in the game and my guild wanted my attention for Tech Duin because I HATE Elite with a passion.