Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Eyes cause Fashion Statue to not appear

PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
edited September 29, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
Someone using one of the newer eyes won the Fashion Finals on Nao, and....

there's no statue. Whatsoever.

The issue:

People using newer eyes, like most of the new two-tone ones, cause the fashion statue to disappear.

What steps must be taken to recreate the issue:

Uh.... win the fashion show with newer eyes? Seriously, what kind of crap question is this? Not EVERY issue can be easily recreateable.

What do I expect to happen, instead:

Uh, the statue SHOWS UP? Again, not too hard to put two and two together. God.

tpKPugG.png

Other information: the eyes used by the winner were the Two-Tone Starry Cloud Eyes.

IGN: If you don't know by now, then, wow, just wow. MMLink.
Server: Nao

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    *snicker*
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    *snicker*

I didn't participate. Kind of rude to those affected, though.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The beauty of invisibility.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The beauty of invisibility.

Curse of Vanishing.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited September 30, 2019
    Just throwing in that it may not be the eyes causing the issue. I was the one that mentioned the possibility of the eyes being the issue to the winner because I've seen the eyes glitch before (serene eyes appeared as a completely different pair of eyes, determined eyes iirc). However, it's just a theory I had.

Edit: Some additional details. The user was a female giant and used the salute gesture, neither of which I've seen an issue with before.