Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight (4th memento)

ZahriahZahriah
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited September 30, 2019 in Help
I'm a little stressed checking the quests to get the 4th/final fantastic memory memento. In the "Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight" Quest, it says that you have to "Complete the Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times" instead of Pillow Fight Champ Caravan Joe Quest. So I'm sorta confused- do you have to do the rock paper scissors quest like 3000 times since the quest itself requires you to play it 300 times?
Even if it is just a typo- comparing this quest to the other fantastic memory memento quests, it seems a little unreasonable to *have* to play the rock paper scissors game 30 times a day (the amount of tickets that we get per day) at least for 10 days. And in order to get the full amount of 30 tickets we'd have to be on for 5 hours per day.
Idk is it just a typo of quest type or? Won't it mean like *a lot* of people won't get the final memento?
0gagABy.png pBDvuxd.png

Edit: Ty for clearing it up for me ୧(˃◡ु˂)୨

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 30, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    Regarding the quest "Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight", there is indeed a typo for the second to last quest objective. It should be "Complete the Pillow Fight Champ Caravan Joe quest 10 times". You do not need to do the Rock Paper Scissors quest 10 times.

Hope this answers your question.
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Bless, thank you so much ୧(˃◡ु˂)୨
    Zahriah wrote: »

It spooked some people early on.
  • ZahriahZahriah

I can imagine, I noticed it way too late and still panicked haha ;;

I can imagine, I noticed it way too late and still panicked haha ;;

We're almost at the finish line. Just a few more days.