Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pillow Fight

MaysarMaysar
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Help
So i completely missed this pillow fight event everytime it showed up in-game apparently, so this is my first time seeing it. It seems like the spawns are relatively strong, so it makes it a bit annoying to play. Are there any attacks that will work besides normal, counter, smash, and windmill that make the fight easier?

I see others using big attacks that hit lots of them at once but i don't know what attacks theyre using.
xSho76

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited September 28, 2019
    Haven't tested all of these, but...
    Dance of Death, Chain Sweep, Bachram Explosion(?), Shooting Rush, Sakura Abyss (IF you can load it), Crash Shot, Heat Buster, Act 6: Crisis followed by Act: 2 Threshold Cutter/Act 4: Rising Action, maybe even try charging Thunder 5 times and let it loose on a large group.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's also Hydra Transmutation.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited September 28, 2019
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Dance of Death, Chain Sweep, Bachram Explosion(?), Shooting Rush, Sakura Abyss (IF you can load it), Crash Shot, Heat Buster, Act 6: Crisis followed by Act: 2 Threshold Cutter/Act 4: Rising Action, maybe even try charging Thunder 5 times and let it loose on a large group.

Don't you have to have the pillow equipped to get feathers? If that's the case, a bunch of those skills would be useless.

Edit: yep you do, DoD and windmill best, everything else useless.
    FluoretteMaysar
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »

Don't you have to have the pillow equipped to get feathers? If that's the case, a bunch of those skills would be useless.

Edit: yep you do, DoD and windmill best, everything else useless.

O:
    I forgot about the pillow! That was a major derp on my part.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All you need is a pillow and then whack the monsters like whack-a-mole and you still slowly fill up with feathers. Don't even need to defeat them.
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Personally the best way I've seen work so far is Shock and DoD!
    Once you cast shock on yourself, equip the pillow, and just stand there.
    DoD does fixed damage so it can potentially kill. Having time shift really helps too!
    Using both gives a guaranteed 50 feathers and can even go up to 100 or even 150!
    Good luck!!
  • MaysarMaysar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Zahriah wrote: »
    DoD does fixed damage so it can potentially kill. Having time shift really helps too!
    Using both gives a guaranteed 50 feathers and can even go up to 100 or even 150!
    Good luck!!

How high leveled are you in these skills? Im a returning player, so ive missed out on stuff like G22 and leveling up skills. I've been using DoD and windmill in waves and im at max getting 5 feathers per fight. (really feels like i'm somehow going about this wrong.)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maysar wrote: »
    Zahriah wrote: »
    Good luck!!

How high leveled are you in these skills? Im a returning player, so ive missed out on stuff like G22 and leveling up skills. I've been using DoD and windmill in waves and im at max getting 5 feathers per fight. (really feels like i'm somehow going about this wrong.)

Smash is really effective if you're using more basic skills. When the pillow monsters use defense, they stay in defense for an extended time period and continuously using smash usually amounts a good number of feathers.

Smash, Normal, Windmill, Counter really the simplest to use at not so high levels.